02: This Time With Memories

Violet was going to pick up Layla and Ellie as they were going to be staying at hers for a few days while their house gets remodel tomorrow and the day after

Violet was going to pick up Layla and Ellie as they were going to be staying at hers for a few days while their house gets remodel tomorrow and the day after. Ellie and Layla lived together so Violet didn't need to drive all around town to pick them up. Violet was still in her lounge wear and couldn't be bothered the get changed so she just put on her shoes and grabbed her bag before leaving.
When she got there Violet walked over and knocked on the door which was soon opened by Ellie who had a massive smile on her face.
"Hey!" Ellie says. "Come in."
Violet walks into the house before Ellie and Violet hug then Layla runs over.
"Hey." Layla says.
"Hey." Violet says as her and Layla pull apart.
"We need to wait for the workers to get here do you mind?" Layla asks.
"Yeah I don't mind waiting?" Violet says.
"Do you want a drink?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah sure. Thanks." Violet says as they all head into the kitchen.
Ellie starts to make them all drinks before they all head into the living room with their drinks in hand. They sit down and start laughing and talking.

After a few hours later the workers get there so the girls head out and back to Violet's house. When they get there Violet throws her keys into the bowl which was on the cabinet by the door.
"Do you guys want a drink?" Violet asks as Ellie and Layla sit down.
"Yes please." Layla says looking at Ellie to make sure they both wanted one.
"How does a beer sound?" Violet asks going over to the kitchen door before stopping.
"Yeah that sounds good." Ellie says.
Violet then goes into the kitchen and grabs three beers before going back to the living room.
"Here you go." Violet says handing them each one before sitting down herself.
"Do you always have beers in the house?" Ellie asks opening her bottle.
"I am a Toretto." Violet says shrugging her shoulders.
"Well, this one never wants beer in the house and only has it when we are with people which means it's the same for me." Layla says gesturing to Ellie causing them all to laugh.
"Come on its not that bad." Ellie says.
"I guess your right." Layla says.
"I couldn't go without a beer in the house. Being a Toretto you kind of pick up habits that are hard to break." Violet says laughing.
"That's also true." Layla says as they all laugh again for a few minutes straight.
"Okay, how did we not know each other until recently!" Violet asks
"I have no clue." Layla says.
"You don't have to answer but what did happen a few weeks ago?" Ellie asks.
"Well I fell in love with someone. Then I guess we kind of fell out of love. But that's how love goes. From strangers to friends to lovers back to strangers. Again but this time with memories. But you know the worst part is? It can happen all over again." Violet explains looking down.
"I am so sorry Vi." Layla says pulling Violet into a hug as she was sitting next to her.
"It's ok. I guess I am still in love with him. But no matter what he hurt me and he will have to do a lot more then show up again to make me forgive him." Violet says.
"What was his name?" Layla asks. "Just so we can beat his ass."
"You don't have to beat his ass for it. He isn't even in the country. But his name is Brian O'Conner." Violet tells him.
"Ok let's go get him L!" Ellie says before they both go up.
"Nope. No you are not." Violet says dragging Layla to sit back down. "As I told you he isn't even in the country."
"Fine." Ellie says sitting down.
They all continue talking and laughing before they all decide to go to bed.