77

Violet was on a run in the park with she bumps into someone

"Sorry." Violet says before looking up. "Oh. Ummm... Hey Blake."
"Hey Violet." Blake says with a small smile.
"How have you been?"
"Umm... I've been good." Violet replies. "How have you been?"
"I've been good." Blake replies before there is a awkward silence. After a few moments Blake speaks up again which breaks it. "About what I said last time..."
"No. It's ok." Violet says. "You can't help it. And believe me I have feelings for you to. But they just aren't strong enough that I am willing to risk everything to be in a relationship with you. And I'm sorry about that."
"It's ok. I understand." Blake says. "You still love Brian and no one can Blame you for that. And you can't blame yourself."
"I won't." Violet says. "And I don't."
"Good." Blake says before hugging her. "But I do need to tell you  something."
"What's up?" Violet asks pulling away from the hug looking at Blake confused.
"I think forgiving Alec is a mistake." Blake tells her causing her to shake her head annoyed.
"I don't want to hear this right now." Violet says walking past him.
"What if he acts like he acted towards Samuel towards you?" Blake asks.
"What?" Violet asks turning to look at him. "What are you talking about?"
"You know how he acted towards Samuel. Do you really want him acting like that towards you?" Blake asks.
"He won't." Violet tells him.
"How can you be so sure?" Blake asks.
"Because I am." Violet says. "You don't know him like I do. He wasn't himself back then. But he 100% is himself now."
"I just don't think you should rush into trusting him again." Blake tells her.
"You can't say that." Violet says. "You don't have the right to say that."
"I'm only trying to look out for you Violet. I don't want to see you get hurt." Blake tells her.
"You don't know him like I do Blake say you don't have the right to that at all." Violet says crossing her arms. "And I don't need you help. I don't need you to look out for me. I am a Torreto. I was grown up being taught how to take care of myself. It is in my blood."
"You keep on saying. 'Im a torreto'  but that doesn't mean anything it's just a last name." Blake tells her causing Violet to shake her head.
"Bye Blake." Violet says before walking away.
"Violet wait." Blake says but it was to late Violet had already walked away.
As Violet says walking away Alec walks up to Blake and they glare at eachother. Violet looks back and sees this and thinks about going back to diffuse the situation but she sees them having a pretty intense conversation so decides to leave it and continue to walk home. When she gets home she sees Samuel sitting on the door steps in the front yard.
"Sam? What are you doing here?" Violet asks confused.
"I haven't seen you for a few days so I thought I would come see how you are doing. I have nothing to do today so when I saw you weren't here I decided to wait." Samuel tells her. "I hope that's ok."
"Of course it is ok. Why wouldn't it be?" Violet asks unlocking the door.
"I don't know it's just a bit random. That's all." Samuel says as Violet opens the door and the pair walk into the house.
"Would you like a drink?" Violet asks.
"Yeah sure." Samuel says as they walk into the kitchen.
"What would you like?" Violet asks. "I've got beer."
"That sounds good." Samuel replies.
"Ok. Let me just grab you one." Violet says going over to the fridge and grabbing two beers and handing one to Samuel before opening the other one and taking a sip.
"So how have you been?" Samuel asks.
"I've been ok. How have you been?" Violet replies.
"I've been good." Samuel says as there is a knock on the door.
"I'll be right back." Violet says putting her beer on the side and going to the door.
When she answers the door she sees Alec.
"Alec? What are you doing here?" Violet asks.

"We need to talk..."