05: Gossip

Bethany had the cancel hers and Violet's plans that they had so they rescheduled for the week after

Bethany had the cancel hers and Violet's plans that they had so they rescheduled for the week after. And today was the day. Violet was about to leave so she opened the door and saw Alec looking like he was about to knock.
"Alec! Hey!" Violet says surprised.
"Hey Vi. Is it okay if we talk?" Alec asks.
"Um.. I kind of have somewhere I need to be is it okay if we can talk another time?" Violet asks.
"Yeah sure. Call me when you get back." Alec tells her.
"I will." Violet says before stepping out of the house and closing the door behind her. Before locking it.
"Want me to walk you to the car?" Alec asks.
"I'm not taking the car but I can walk with you to your car if you would like." Violet suggests.
"Nonsense. I'll drive you come on." Alec says causing Violet to laugh.
"Okay. Thanks." Violet says before they start walking to Alec's car.

Alec pulls up to the cafe where Violet was meeting Bethany.
"Oh my friends here already. I got to go thanks for the lift." Violet says quickly before getting out of the car.
"Bye." Alec calls before Violet smiles and closes the car door then walking over to Bethany.
Alec smiles watching Violet walk away before starting the car up and driving off.

"Hey!" Violet says before Bethany stands up and hugs her.
"Hey." Bethany says hugging her.
"How are you?" Violet asks as they both sit down.
"I'm good how are you?" Bethany asks back. "I also got you a coffee. I wasn't to sure if you liked it I just didn't want to seem rude buying a drink for myself and not one for you."
"Oh thank you. I love coffee. But yeah, I'm good." Violet says.
"Oh thank god you love coffee." Bethany says causing both girls to laugh.
They continue to laugh until someone comes over to them.
"Bethany?" The man asks.
"Daniel?" Bethany says. "Hey!"
"Hey." Daniel says as Bethany gets up and hugs him with a smile.
"Vi, this is my boyfriend Daniel." Bethany says introducing the two.
"It's nice to meet you." Violet says getting up before Daniel hugs her.
"It's nice to meet you to." Daniel says pulling away.
"So how did you guys meet?" Violet asks.
"We met through school. I was dating his best friend and we kind of fell in love." Bethany says laughing.
"How did you and your boyfriend meet?" Daniel asks Violet.
"I don't have a boyfriend." Violet says looking at him confused.
"Really because there is gossip going all around the city about you and this cop." Bethany tells her causing Violet to sigh.
"Oh yeah him. I use to have a thing with a cop but that's all over now. He didn't even tell me he was a cop so if I am being honest I just want to forgot about him and move on." Violet tells them.
"Have you met someone new?" Bethany asks.
"Yeah I kind of had." Violet says with a small smile and looking down.
"Oh my God! Who?" Bethany asks as Daniels puts his arms around her shoulders.
"Alec Beck." Violet says looking down.
"Do you mean the Alec Beck me and you use to hangout with when we were kids?" Bethany asks.
"Yes." Violet answers.
"No way I alwaysed shipped you guys." Bethany says.
Violet smiles before they continue talking and soon they all have to head back home.