53

Violet was getting ready to meet Alexa to go pre partying at a bar before going to Samuels party

Violet was getting ready to meet Alexa to go pre partying at a bar before going to Samuels party. While she was doing her makeup her phone goes off she looks to see Blake calling her.
"Hey B." Violet says after she answers the phone. "What's up?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout before Samuel's party?" Blake asks.
"Sorry but I can't. I am going pretty- gaming with Alexa at a bar nearby to the bar where Samuels party is." Violet says. "Sorry."
"I thought you said you hated Alexa?" Blake says in a questioning Voice.
"I changed my mind." Violet tells him.
"No one changes their mind that quickly." Blake says.
"Well I have. I got to go but I will see you at Samuels party." Violet says before hanging up not giving Blake a chance to reply.
Once she had hung up with Blake Violet calls Alexa who picks up after 4 rings.
"Hey Vi. What's up?" Alexa asks.
"Hey. I was just calling to find out when you are coming over for the pre game?" Violet asks continuing to do her makeup.
"I'll be at yours in 2 hours." Alexa tells her.
"Ok. See you then." Violet says before Alexa hangs up.

Once Violet was ready she heads downstairs she goes and sits on the sofa and after 20 minutes Alexa comes through the door.
"Hey girl!" Alexa says.
"Hey. Your here early." Violet says.
"I couldn't wait any longer." Alexa says.
"Ok." Violet says standing up and brushing off her dress before picking up her bag and walking over to Alexa. "Shall we go?"
"Yeah. Let's go." Alexa says before they head to a bar that was near the bar where Samuels party was happening.

"We have 1 hour till we need to head to Samuels party." Violet says looking at her phone as they enter the bar.
"Come in. Don't keep a eye on the time just have fun. We will go when you go. If we are late we are late. Now hurry up." Alexa tells Violet grabbing Violet's arm and dragging her over to the bar.
They both order their drinks while Violet puts her phone in her bag.
They stay at the bar for most of the time and after a hour and a half they leave. Violet checks her phone to see loads of missed calls for Ellie, Layla, Blake and Samuel.
"Give me a minute." Violet tells Alexa before calling Layla.
After a few rings she picks up.
"Violet where the hell are you?" Layla asks.
"I'm on my way I will be there soon." Violet says sliding her words.
"Are you already drunk!?" Layla asks.
"Maybe." Violet says giggling.
"Who is it?" Alexa asks.
"Layla." Violet says covering the speaker so Layla couldn't hear before removing her hand.
"Hey Layla!" Alexa shouts.
"Who are the with?" Layla asks.
"My friend." Violet says.
"Which friend?" Layla asks.
"My friend Alexa. Any we will be there soon bye." Violet says before hanging up.

When Violet and Alexa get to the bar where Samuels party was it was 45 minutes since the party had started. They were laughing and walking to the bar when Ellie, Layla and Blake spot them. Samuel was off somewhere else talking to someone and didn't see them enter. Ellie, Layla and Blake walk over to Violet and Alexa who were now at the bar.
"What the hell Violet!" Ellie yells causing both Violet and Alexa to look at her.
"What?" Violet asks.
"Your late! Nearly a hour late! Why the hell weren't you here!?" Blake also yells.
Violet looks between her three best friends before shrugging her shoulders. She then turns back to the bartender.
"1 shot, over here!" Violet absolute holding up one finger before the bartender nods.
"She was having fun with me. Is that such a bad thing?" Alexa asks causing Ellie, Layla and Blake to all look at eachother as Violet takes the shot that the bartender handed her. "That's what I thought. Come on Vi let's go dance."
"Ok. First I need to go find Samuel. See you guys later." Violet says before her and Alexa walk off leaving Ellie, Layla and Blake to look at eachother shocked.

"Hey Sam. So sorry we were late happy birthday! Can't believe you are 27!" Violet says hugging Samuel.
"Thanks Vi. And it's ok." Samuel says.

They continue dancing, drinking, laughing and talking for hours. Ellie, Layla and Blake keep a close eye on Alexa having a bad feeling about her. Whenever Alexa catching them staring at her she smirks and waves.

After a few hours Violet and Alexa make it back to Violet's hours and they both crash with Violet in her room and Alexa in the guest room.