18: Why Not

Violet was getting ready to go out for the day with Alec when there was a knock on the door

"Come in." Violet says before Lily enters.
"Hey Vi." Lily says.
"Hey Lils." Violet says standing up.
"Are you still going out with Alec today?" Lily asks as Violet grabs her stuff.
"Yeah." Violet answers.
"Okay well have fun. I am going to meet Hanna as she is visiting again." Lily says.
"Okay, Lils, you have fun then to." Violet says as they walk out the room.
"Will do." Lily says before she heads downstairs and out the door while Violet goes into the bathroom to tie her hair up before she also heads out the door.

Violet arrived at the cafe were she is meeting Alec she walks into there to see Alec already in the queue to get a drink. Alec smiles before signalling for her to come over. She smiles before walking over to him. Before they hug.
"Hey." Violet says as they pull apart.
"Hey." Alec replies.
"What do you want to do today?" Violet asks as the last person in front of them is ordering.
"I say let's just see where the days takes us." Alec replies.
"Yeah that does sound like a good plan." Violet says as they walk up to the counter.
They order and have it to go. A few minutes later their drinks are ready before the go over pick them up and leave.
"Come on! I want to go to this shop." Violet says dragging Alec to a shop a few places down.

They spend most of the day going into different shops. After a few shops they had finished there drinks so they throw the paper cups there were using in the bin before going into a costume shop.
"Why did we even come in here?" Alec asks.
"Because..." Violet says grabbing a black feather boa and putting it round her neck. "Why not."
"Isn't that itching you?" Alec asks.
"No. Surprisingly it isn't." Violet says laughing.. "but I'm going to take it off before I want to buy it more then I already do."
"Yeah. I think we better get out of here before that happens as well." Alec says ,before dragging Violet out of the shop.
"No I still want to look around the shop though." Violet tells him trying to pull away to get back into the shop.
"Not going happen." Alec tells her.
They both laugh as they step out of the shop as Violet stumbles a bit and she ends up standing right next to Alec.
"Want to go back to mine and watch a movie?" Violet asks.
"Yeah sure sounds like a good plan." Alec replies with a smile.

When they get back to Violet's house they walk in and Violet gets them drinks as Alec sits down on the sofa.
"So what film do you want to watch?" Violet asks walking into the living room.
"I don't mind." Alec says as Violet puts the drink on the table in front of the sofa before sitting down.
"Okay how about James Bond?" Violet suggests grabbing the remote.
"Yeah that sounds good." Alec says as Violet turns on the TV and puts the film on.
Half way through the film Lily comes back and joins them in watching the film.

Later on in the evening Alec goes home and leaving Lily and Violet to continue watching TV.
"So what's going on between you and Alec?" Lily asks.
"What do you mean? We are just friends. There is nothing going on between us." Violet says causing Lily to laugh.
"Come on Vi! Everyone's knows you guys like each other." Lily says causing Violet to chock on her drink which she was taking a sip of.
"Who they heck told you all of this?" Violet asks.
"Ellie and Layla." Lily says with a smirk. "So? You going to tell me what's going on?"
"We like each other but I'm not ready to date anyone as I am still trying to get over my ex." Violet explains.
"Sure." Lilt says unconvinced. "I do have something I need to tell you though."
"Okay what's up?" Violet asks putting her drink on the table.
"After your birthday next week I am going back to England." Lily says.
"That's okay. I mean it is where you live." Violet says, before they hug.
"I'm going to go up to bed." Lily says.
"Same here." Violet says, before they both get up and go upstairs before going to bed.