52

Violet was at home getting ready to go out for the first time in a couple of weeks when there was a knock on the door

Violet was at home getting ready to go out for the first time in a couple of weeks when there was a knock on the door. Violet sighs before walking at the kitchen where she was and over to the front door. She opens it to reveal Alexa standing there with a smile on her face.
"Hey Vi." Alexa says walking past Violet into the house.
"Come in." Violet says quietly to herself as she closes the door before turning to Alexa. "So what are you doing here, Alexa, again?"
"There's a party tonight. You coming?" Alexa asks.
"I'm no longer that girl anymore, Alexa. How many times do I need to tell you this?" Violet replies.
"Come on, Vi. Drop the innocent girl act. Even if you have changed. You will never be innocent. Not after everything that happened back then." Alexa says standing up and walking over to Violet.
"I've changed. You haven't. And I'm not going to make you change. But you got to leave me alone. If your not going to." Violet tells her.
"Fine I am going to go get a drink then I will leave." Alexa tells her before going into the kitchen causing Violet to roll her eyes.
When Violet was about to go into the kitchen her phone goes off she looks to see Ellie calling her before she answers it.
"Hey El." Violet says.
"Hey Vi." Ellie replies.
"What's up?" Violet asks.
"Have you forgot about Samuels surprise birthday party tomorrow?" Ellie asks.
"No. No. Of course not. But I can't make it. I really want to but I am meant to be visiting Lily tomorrow." Violet says clearly lying.
"Vi. I know when you lie what's going on?" Ellie asks her worried.
"I just can't make it to the party sorry." Violet says before hanging up.
"Did I hear you say party?" Alexa asks coming out of the kitchen.
"No you didn't." Violet says.
"I totally did and we are totally going. We can one game." Alexa tells her.
"No we are not going." Violet says.
"Oh come on vi. Don't be such a downer. It's your best friends birthday party." Alexa says grabbing Violet's phone out of her hand.
"Give that back, Alexa!" Violet says as Alexa calls Ellie back and she puts her finger up to shush Violet. "Alexa I'm being serious."
"And so am I." Alexa says before Ellie picks up the phone.
"Hey Vi." Ellie says.
"Hey is this Ellie?" Alexa asks.
"Yes. Who is this?" Ellie asks.
"Hey I am Violet's friend Alexa. Violet has just popped upstairs and she asked me to call you and say she would like to come to the party tomorrow. Would I be able to come tho. I met the birthday person a few years ago." Alexa explains.
"Yeah I'm sure Samuel won't mind." Ellie says causing Alexa to smirk at Violet.
"Great can't wait. Can't wait to meet you as well. Bye." Alexa says before hanging up the phone and handing it back to Violet.
"What the hell was that!?" Violet asks raising her voice.
"Chill out Vi. Now grab you bag. We are going shopping for outfits for tomorrow." Alexa says walking towards the door.
Violet thinks about it and thinks that it could be fun to hangout with Alexa even after everything that happened.
"Fine. But only this once." Violet says causing Alexa to smile.
"Great let's go." Alexa says as Violet grabs her bag before following Alexa out the house.

They shop for a few hours before heading back to Violet's. They were laughing the whole time.
"I honestly forgot how much I missed hanging out with you." Violet says laughing as they enter the house.
"What can I say? Anyway shall we go and quickly get ready and go out tonight?" Alexa asks tonight.
"I can't tonight. But we are totally pre gaming tomorrow before the party." Violet says.
"Ok. I'm going to head home see you tomorrow." Alexa says before leaving.
Violet takes the bags upstairs and puts them on the bed before her phone goes off. She looks to see a text from the random number.

"I know I have been gone for a long time. But you didn't think I would disappear forever. Did you? Anyway going back to your old tricks tonight and ways of living are we? Beware you may loss everything you have for this."

Violet stands at the end of the bed heavily breathing putting her hand on her head before moving it and looking up.
"What the hell did I do to deserve this?" Violet asks herself sitting down on her bed.

After a hour Violet had put all the close away and got into bed before going to sleep.