67

It was the first day of the groups road trip and they were in a a hotel in a small town which was a hour away from where they all lived

It was the first day of the groups road trip and they were in a a hotel in a small town which was a hour away from where they all lived. Violet was sharing a room with Ivy and Charlotte, Ellie and Layla were sharing a room, Lucas, William and Toby where in a room together and Blake and Samuel were in the final room. Violet was getting ready while Ivy and Charlotte was sitting on the beds waiting for Violet to be ready.
"What's taking so long? We need to go meet the others." Ivy says flopping backwards on the bed causing Violet to laugh.
"I don't look this beautiful without work." Violet says laughing taking her hair out of the bun it was in overnight.
"Girl. Stop! You are drop dead gorgeous." Charlotte says causing Violet to laugh again.
"How do I look?" Violet asks.
"What's with the goth look?" Charlotte asks.
"I thought I would use this road trip as I way to find myself so I am trying a new look." Violet tells them. "Now come on we got to go meet everyone else downstairs."
"Well I may have to go chance to even be able to compete with you." Charlotte says.
"Same here." Ivy says.
"Come on." Violet says grabbing her bag and walking towards the door with the two other girls following her.

"Finally! Where were you guys? And Violet what's with the new look?" William asks.
"This is where we were. Violet was trying out a new look as you can tell." Charlotte says.
"Well I'm sorry that I am trying to explore new looks." Violet says laughing.
The all laugh before Samuel walks over and wraps his arm around Violet and leads her out the hotel lobby with everyone following still laughing.
"Are you guys dating?" Lucas asks.
"What! No! I mean we use to. But..." Violet starts looking at Samuel to finish.
"We are like brother and sister now." Samuel finishes.
"What!" Ellie says.
"We had no clue you guys use to Date!" Layla says shocked.
"I literally told you guys." Violet says with a laugh causing everyone else to laugh.
"Well we must have forgot." Ellie says.
They all continue laughing while walking down the road.

"So plan of attack." Charlotte says while they are all sitting around a table in a cafe.
"What?" Ivy asks laughing.
"For shopping today." Charlotte says.
"You do realise it sounds like we are planning on killing someone when you say that." William tells her.
"Well I'm sorry." Charlotte says sarcastically before they all laugh. "I'll go pay then we can head out. Sound like a plan?"
"Yeah sure I'll come up with you." Violet says as both her and Charlotte stand up and head over to the counter.
Violet goes to take her purse out when Charlotte stops her.
"Hey. It's on me." Charlotte says handing the Kinney to the cashier.
"At least let me pay for mine." Violet says as they walk back to the table.
"Nope." Charlotte says.
"Please." Violet begs.
"No need. It's on me but next time if you really want to. You can pay." Charlotte says causing Violet to laugh.
"Deal." Violet says still laughing.
"What's so funny?" Ivy asks.
"Nothing." Charlotte says as her and Violet grab there bags.
"Come on let's go." Violet says before everyone stands up and grabs their stuff before they head out the cafe.

The girls were in the girls bathroom at a mall while the boys were waiting outside. Violet was looking in the mirror when she sighs.
"What's up?" Layla asks.
"I don't think this new look suits me. At all. I'm definitely never dressing like this again." Violet says.
"You look wonderful, Vi." Ellie says.
"Thanks. But I'm going to head back to the hotel to get changed I will meet you guys again after." Violet says grabbing her bag.
"Want one of us to come with you?" Layla asks.
"No. It's fine." Violet says before walking out the bathroom.
She says goodbye to the boys before heading back to the hotel to get changed before heading back out to meet the others.