35- Boxing in the Forest

It had been a week since Violet and Samuel met up and Violet was out with Bethany

It had been a week since Violet and Samuel met up and Violet was out with Bethany. They were laughing and joking around and having a great time.
"So what's your plans for later?" Bethany asks.
"Me and Samuel are going to go do some boxing in the woods." Violet answers.
"That sounds fun. I'm probably just going to be at home reading a book." Bethany says, with a laugh casing Violet to laugh as well.
"You can join us if you want. I'm sure Samuel won't mind." Violet says. "I'll message him."
"No it's okay. I don't really like boxing anyway." Bethany tells her.
"Oh okay." Violet says with a smile before they walk into a coffee shop.
They order their drinks and get them before heading back outside.
"So where to next?" Bethany asks.
"I don't know. I do need to go get some more makeup as I have almost ran out." Violet says.
"Now that you mention it I kind of do to." Bethany says with a laugh.
"Okay so where do you want to go?" Violet asks also laughing.
"Let's just go to boots." Bethany says. "Seeing as it is only up the road from here."
"Good idea." Violet says before they head to boots.
They head to boots and get some makeup before they go their separate ways back home.

Violet gets changed before heading to the forest to meet up with Samuel. Once she gets there she sits on the tree stump waiting for him. While she was waiting she feels her phone buzz in her bag. She takes it out and looks to see a message from the random number.

"You should know a forest isn't a safe place to be alone, Toretto."

Violet looks around before hearing a twig snap behind her causing her to jump and stand up. Violet turns to look at who was walking towards her. When she does she sees Blake.
"Blake? What are you doing here?" Violet asks as he walks over to her.
"Samuel was unable to make it. He has been calling you but hasn't been able to get hold of you. He asked me to come meet you instead." Blake says dropping the bag he was carrying at Violet's feet. "Grab a pair of gloves then we can get started."
"Oh okay." Violet says, with a laugh, but at the same time she is confused as she puts the gloves on. "So what do you ant to start with?"
"Just hit my hands." Blake says hold up his hands which also had gloves on.
"Okay." Violet say, moving her head so her hair was out of her face.
She started punching Blake's hands and after a few she stops.
"Wow you are strong!" Blake says, shaking his hands as they hurt.
"Sorry." Violet says taking one of the gloves of and using the glove free hand to move a strand of hair behind her ear.
"No it's a good sign. I means you are able to defend yourself." Blake tells her.
"Well I am a Toretto so it is kind of in my blood." Violet says causing them both to laugh.
"Will I ever be able to meet your brothers or your sister? I mean I heard of them but I have never meant them." Blake asks.
"Well Jakob died just over a year ago and Dom's on the run while Mia is up in Rio." Violet explains to him. "So I have no clue about Mia but Dom and Jakob most likely not."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." Blake says.
"It's okay. I am actually going to see Mia in a few months if everything goes to plan. Why don't you join me?" Violet suggest.
"Sure." Blake replies.
"Cool. Why don't we get back to mine?" Violet asks taking the second glove off.
"Yeah. It is getting I but cold." Blake says as Violet puts the gloves she was wearing back in the bag as Blake taker the ones he was using off. Blake also puts the gloves back in the bag before taking his jacket off. "Here."
"Are you sure?" Violet asks as Blake puts his jacket over her shoulders. "What about you?"
"I'll be okay." Blake says picking up the bag with the gloves in.
"Thanks." Violet says also grabbing her bag.
"I saw a bike outside the forest is that yours?" Blake asks.
"Yeah me and Sam were planning on going bike riding after." Violet explains.
"Well I also got my bike in the car we can ride to yours if you want." Blake suggest.
"What about you car?" Violet asks.
"I can come back and get it later. Unless you want to go in the car. I can take your bike in my car." Blake says.
"If you want to go on the bike ride then sure." Violet says with a smile.
"Yeah let's do that." Blake says as they get to where Violet's bike and Blake's car was.  "Do you want to put your bag in my car?"
"No is okay we are going back to mine anyway." Violet says with a smile.
"Okay." Blake says.
"Want help with getting your bike out?" Violet asks as Blake unlocks the car.
"It's okay." Blake says as she puts the bags in the car before getting his bike out.

They go back to Violet's house and they watch a film before Blake leaves and Violet makes dinner before going to bed.