71

"Alec?" Violet asks seeing her ex boyfriend stood outside the hotel she was going to be staying at for the next few nights

"Violet?" Alec asks back before they was a awkward silence.
"Jason." Ellie says to the boy standing next to Alec breaking the silence.
"How have you been?" Layla asks as her and Ellie walk over to him and hug him.
"I've been good how have you been?" Jason asks them hugging them back.
"We've been good." Layla replies before Jason smiles and looks over to Violet.
"Hey Vi." Jason says.
"Hey Jason." Violet replies briefly looking at Jason then looking back at Alec.
"So... umm... how have you been?" Alec asks awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"Good. You?" Violet asks looking down to avoid eye contact.
"Umm good." Alec replies.
"When did you guys come back? I thought you were backpacking through Europe for a year or two." Ellie says trying to start a conversation.
"We came back early because we were coming for a break. We are going back to Europe in a couple of weeks." Jason explains.
"Cool." Layla says. "Oh. This is Toby, Lucas, William, Ivy and Charlotte." As Layla says this she points to the person as she says their name.
"Nice to meet you." Toby says.
"Nice to meet you guys to." Jason says.
"Ummm... we better head in and take our stuff up to our rooms." Violet says looking down feeling uncomfortable.
"Yeah. Vi's, right." Ellie says.
"Ok. Want to meet as a whole group later?" Layla asks Jason and Alec causing Violet to look at her shocked.
"Yeah sure." Jason says causing Violet to do the same thing to him.
"Ok. See you guys later." Ellie says before the group head up to their hotel rooms.

"Are you guys serious!" Violet asks Ellie and Layla while they are unpacking there stuff in their room.
"What?" Ellie asks acting oblivious.
"Why would you invite Alec to hangout with us? You know what happened between us. It's going to be a disaster." Violet tells them.
"He is still our best friend, Violet. He may not be yours but he is ours and we shouldn't have to stop being friends with him just because of what happened between the two of you." Layla tells Violet.
"We'll feel free to hangout with him all you want but I won't be there." Violet says before grabbing her handbag and walking out the room.
"Violet wait." Ellie calls out to her before Violet closes the door behind her.

As violet was walking to the exit of the hotel she sees Alec. She gives him a small smile before continuing to leave the hotel.
"Violet wait." Alec calls after her running after her.
"Yeah." Violet asks as she turns around to face Alec while standing in-front of the front of the hotel.
"Can we talk?" Alec asks her.
"I don't think that's a good idea Alec. After everything that happened." Violet tells him looking away from him.
"I know it may not be a good idea but I feel the need to talk to you so please just let me explain my side of the story." Alec begs her.
"Alec, your beat up my best friend. And I still don't understand why you did it." Violet says.
"I don't know why I did it." Alec says truthfully. "I just got angry about something he said and got carried away."
"That's not really a reason, Alec." Violet says getting annoyed.
"I know but I still love you Violet. I always have and always will." Alec tells her.
"I still love you to. Alec. But for now I can't." Violet says causing Alec to sigh.
"I understand." Alec says before they both smile at eachother.
"I've got to go. I guess I'll see you around." Violet says before Alec nods then Violet walks away to go on a walk to clear her head.