42

It had been a couple of days since Mia, Vince and Lily had shown up

It had been a couple of days since Mia, Vince and Lily had shown up. They were all hanging out at the park. Mia and Vince had gone to take a walk around while Lily and Violet were sitting in a bench waiting for them to come back so they could go for lunch then go home and watch a movie.
"So how's things going between you and Samuel?" Lily asks.
"What are you talking about?" Violet asks.
"You guys use to date. He is now staying here. Are you guys dating again?" Lily asks causing Violet to look over at he and give her a 'really?' Look causing Lily to laugh. "What?"
"Me and Sam are only friends. He has been with his family for the last few weeks so I haven't seen him. But I'm now dating someone else." Violet tells her making Lily looked shocked.
"Omg! Spill! Who is it?!" Lily asks.
"My childhood friend called Alec." Violet says.
"Do you mean Alec Beck?" Lily asks.
"Yeah did you not know this?" Violet asks.
"No! You never told me this!" Lily says as Mia and Vince are making there way back over to them. "Why didn't you tell me!?"
"Because I thought you knew!" Violet says with a laugh.
"What's going on?" Mia asks as her and Vince get over to them.
"I thought Violet was dating Samuel." Lily tells them making Mia and Vince look at them both confused at them.
"Who the hell is Samuel?" Vince asks.
"A friend I met when I was away." Violet explains.
"They use to date." Lily says.
"Lily!" Violet says with a laugh.
"So who is this Samuel guy? Like what's his last name what does he look like?" Mia asks.
"His last name is Anderson and he looks like... that." Violet says pointing someone who was walking over to them before standing up. "Sam?"
"Hey Vi." Samuel says hugging her.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were with your family for another few weeks." Violet says hugging him back.
"I wanted to come back and surprise you." Samuel tells her. "And the others but mostly you."
"Well I am definitely surprised." Violet says with a laugh. "Oh... you obviously already know Lily but this is my sister Mia and my brother in law Vince, guys this is Samuel."
"It's lovely to finally meet you both. Violet talked about you both and Dom a lot." Samuel tells them causing both Mia and Vince to laugh.
"I was only 10 back then. Not that I didn't mean to talk about you a lot or didn't want to." Violet says with a laugh.
"It's fine we understand." Vince says with a laugh as well.
"And it was lovely to meet you Samuel." Mia adds on for him.
"Is it true that you guys use to date?" Vince asks.
"Yeah it's true we did." Samuel says.
"Is it not awkward for either of you?" Mia asks causing Sam and Violet to look at one and other before looking back at Mia.
"We were friends for a while before we started dating so it's not really that's awkward." Violet tells them.
"Well that's good." Vince says.
"Do you want to join us for lunch, Samuel?" Mia asks.
"Yeah sure. And please, feel welcome to call me Sam if you want." Sam tells Mia and Vince.
"Ok, Sam." Mia says.

They all go out for lunch before going back to the house to watch a few films before ordering pizza for dinner. They talk for a while and ear the pizza before Samuel heads home and everyone goes to bed.