29: Rock's Thrown

Violet was sitting in the kitchen with Thomas and Josh having a coffee when Ava and Grace walk into the room

"Morning guys." Ava says.
"Morning." Violet replies, and Ava and Grace join them at the table.
"So what's your guys plans for today?" Grace asks.
"I was thinking maybe all us girls could go shopping today." Violet suggests.
"Oh my God! Yes please!" Ava says excitedly.
"Maybe we could ask Ellie and Layla to join us." Grace suggest.
"Yeah that sounds good. I will message them." Violet says, before everyone else walks into the room.
Grace and Ava tells all the girls the plan while Violet was on the phone with Layla and Ellie. Violet comes back into the room and the boys tell them they were playing on going to a football game with Jason and Alec. So they leave to go meet them just leaving the girls.

"Do you wants want to meet my boyfriend Blake today I can ask him to join us." Ava suggests, as they all have a drink.
"Yeah sure." Violet says, before Ava pulls her phone out of her pocket.
"Okay I will message him." Ava says, as there is a knock on the door.
"That should be Layla and Ellie. I will go." Violet tells the others, before standing up and going to answer the door. "Hey guys."
"Hey Vi." Ellie says, as they hug.
"So what's the plan why did you call us to come hangout?" Layla asks, as they also hug.
"I was thinking we could go shopping all together." Violet suggest to them.
"Okay, only if we get to meet Ava's boyfriend." Layla says, the last part to make sure Ava could hear.
"That's already been arranged." Ava calls from the kitchen.
"Okay." Ellie says as they walk into the kitchen.
"So where are we going to shop?" Sophia asks.
"How about that big shopping centre around 15 minutes away." Layla suggest.
"Yeah. That's a really good place there is like 4 floors of shops." Violet explains to the girls, who were sitting down.
"Now, that seems like my kind of place." Kaci says, causing everyone to laugh.
"Especially as we are leaving next week." Ava says.
"Yeah." Violet says.
"You guys have to all come and visit soon." Grace tells Ellie, Layla and Violet. "You guys, Alec and Jason."
"Yeah. We have never been to England." Ellie says, gesturing to her and Layla.
"Then you are welcome to visit." Sophia says, causing them all to smile.
"Thanks." Layla says.
"Shall we head out?" Violet asks, causing everyone to nod.
"Yeah. Let's go " Grace says, before they all grab there bags and head out shopping.

Later that evening Violet was in her room while everyone else was asleep when she heard something hit her window. She went over to her window and saw Alec standing in front of the house. When he sees Violet he gestures for her to come downstairs. She smiles and nods before walking away from the window and walks outside.
"Hey." Violet says, with a smile, walking down the steps and over to Alec.
"Hey." Alec replies.
"So what's up? And what did you throw at my window?" Violet asks.
"I threw a rock I found." Alec says laughing.
"Of course you did." Violet says laughing. "So what's up? Why are you here?""
"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow. I would have messaged you but my phones kind of broken." Alec explains, with a laugh causing Violet to laugh as well.
"Yeah sure." Violet says. "I better head back inside before anyone wakes up. But I'll see you tomorrow. Just come to my house whenever."
"Okay." Alec says before Violet starts walking towards the door. "Bye Vi."
"Bye Alec." Violet replies, before walking back inside.