51

It was a week after Violet and Alec broke up

It was a week after Violet and Alec broke up. Alec and Jason had left for their backpacking trip a few days ago. Bethany had gone off with a new boy she met a couple of weeks ago. She had gone to Paris and wasn't going to be gone for a few months. So the only people still here for Violet was Ellie, Layla, Sam and Blake. Violet had started talking to Alexa again but they still weren't close like they were all those years ago. Violet was at home laying about on the sofa when there was a knock on the door.
"Doors open." Violet shouts not wanting to leave the sofa.
"Hey Vi." Alexa says as she pushes Violet's legs off of the sofa and sitting down.
"Alexa? What are you doing?" Violet asks.
"I am going to a party tonight and I wanted to invite you to be my plus one. It will be just like old times." Alexa says.
"Alexa I am not the same person I was. I am not that type of person now so no I think I will pass." Violet tells her.
"Come in, Vi. It's just one party." Alexa begs.
"I'll think about it." Violet says causing Alexa to smile.
"Great. Call me." Alexa says before getting up and leaving the house.
Violet rolls her eyes before getting up and going to the kitchen to get her drink. While she was in the kitchen her phone goes off she looks to see Blake calling her.
"Hey B." Violet says. "What's up?"
"I just thought i would call and see how you are doing." Tells her.
"Could be better but I'm doing good." Violet replies. "What about you?"
"I'm good." Blake replies. "Want to hangout tonight?"
"A old friend has invited me to a party but I don't know if I am going to go. Can I get back to you on it later?" Violet asks.
"Of course. Blake replies.
"Ok thanks B. I got to go. I'll talk to you later." Violet says before hanging up the phone and going back into the living room. She sits down on the couch and decided to watch a movie.

During the movie she had fallen asleep but after a couple of hours she is woken up by someone shaking her. Violet opens her eyes to see Alexa.
"Alexa? Why are you here? Again?" Violet asks.
"You never called me about tonight." Alec says as Violet sits up.
"Yeah because I was sleeping. I told you I would call you and I was going to when I woke up." Violet explains.
"Well I am here now. So what have you decided?" Alexa asks sitting down.
"I decided I am going to have a quiet night in." Violet says.
"Really? That's not the Violet I know." Alexa says.
"Well as I have told you multiple times the Violet you know is gone. I'm not that person anymore. You need to accept  that." Violet tells her.
"Ok fine. But, there is another party in a few days if you want to come let me know and I can hook you up with a invitation." Alexa tells her.
"Ok." Violet says before Alexa smiles and hugs her before leaving the house.
Violet sighs before picking up her phone and calling Blake.
"Hey Vi." Blake says.
"Hey B." Violet says. "I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to have a quiet night in tonight. Can we hangout tomorrow night?"
"Of course." Blake replies.
"Ok thanks B." Violet says.
"No problm. I got to go. Bye." Blake says.

Violet watches a couple more movies before heading upstairs to go to bed. She gets ready and climbs into bed before scrolling through Instagram for a bit before she comes across a photo that Jason had posted of him and Alec on they backpacking trip. Violet clicks in the mention of Alec's account to see if he had posted anything but am when she does she sees all the photos Alec had posted of them together while they were dating.
Violet turns her phone off and turns to her side putting her phone of the bed side table feeling tears well up in her eyes. She starts crying before she puts a strand of hair behind her ear and cries herself to sleep.