22: Beach Day

It was the morning after the group had arrived and Violet was in kitchen when Thomas walked up behind her

"You okay Vi?" Thomas asks, causing Violet to turn around with a sad look on her face.
"I'm okay. Just really missing Jakob at the moment." Violet explains.
"Come here." Thomas says, pulling Violet into a hug.
Violet and Thomas hug before Ava and Kaci walk in and they pull apart.
"Everything okay?" Ava asks, before Violet lightly nods with a small smile.
"Yeah everything is fine." Violet says, with a half hearted smile. "Just missing Jakob that's all."
"Aww Vi." Kaci says, hugging her.
"I'm okay." Violet says, as they pull away. "So what do you want to do today?"
"I want to meet this Alec dude you use to talk about." Ava says, causing them all to laugh.
"Okay. I'll message him to ask to come over. I can also see if Jason, Ellie and Layla want to come over then we can all go to the beach." Violet explains, pulling out her phone. "We have some beautiful beaches here."

Later when everyone is up they all get ready then go to the beach and meet up with Jason, Alec, Ellie and Layla.
"Hey guys." Violet says, as her and Layla hug before she hugs Ellie then introduces everyone.
The girls all sit on the beach and sun bath while the boys go out to the sea.
"I'm going to go get my bag out my car. I'll be back." Violet says, standing up before leaving.
She just made it to her car when someone says her name she turns around to see Samuel.
"Hey Sam." Violet says. "What's up?"
"I just wanted to talk to you in private." Samuel tells her.
"Is everything okay?" Violet asks worriedly.
"Yeah. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay? You know after everything that had happened." Samuel tells her.
"I'm doing better as time goes on." Violet replies with a small smile, while closing the car door and putting her bag on her shoulder. "What about you? How are you doing?"
"I'm doing okay." Samuel says, as they start walking back to the group.
They make it back to the group and Violet sits down in between Layla and Ava.
"Why did you need to get your bag?" Ava asks, as everyone starts getting into their own conversations with each other.
Violet pulls her phone out of her bag with a smile on her face.
"Photos!" Violet says, causing Ava and Kaci to laugh before Grace gets everyone's attention.
"I'm going to go get a drink anyone want anything. Or anyone want to come?" Grace asks.
"I'll come." Violet says, standing up.
"Me to!" Sophia says, also standing up.
"Okay does anyone else want anything?" Grace asks, as the three girls get their stuff together.
They all say what they would like before the three girls leave to get everyone's drinks.
When they get back the boys are back in the water.
"Do they ever just relax?" Grace asks, handing Ellie her drink.
"No as soon as you guys left they were back in there." Kaci says, taking a sip of her drink.
"You guys going to come join us?" Jason asks.
"No we are good here. Chilling out." Ava says. "Thanks tho."
"Maybe later we will join." Sophia says.
"Okay." Jason says, before running back over to the boys and rugby tackling Alec causing the girls to laugh as all the boys start fighting in the water.
The boys come back over and take there drinks before Josh picks Violet up and runs with her to the water.
"Josh! I'm in jeans! Put me down!" Violet says, hitting Josh's back.
Josh laughs before putting her down right before the water.
"There you go." Josh says.
"Thanks." Violet says, going up to walk back to the group but turning around and pushing Josh in the water.
"Violet!" Josh says, before Violet runs back to the group with Josh chasing her.

They spend the rest of the day at the beach having fun before they go back home.