55

It was the 19th anniversary of Violet's dads death

It was the 19th anniversary of Violet's dads death. She got dress before sadly taking the cross her dad had given her when she was 5. Her, Dom, Jakob and Mia all got one. She put it on before walking downstairs. She goes to a cardboard in the corner of the living room. She opens it and pulls out a photo album before closing the cardboard and going over the the sofa and sitting down. She opens the photo album before flicking through all the photos of her dad, her, her mum and siblings. After a little while her phone goes off. She looks to see Mia calling her she smiles before answering it.
"Hey Mia." Violet says.
"Hey Vi. How are you doing?" Mia asks.
"I'm doing ok. What about you?" Violet replies standing up and putting the photo album away again.
"I'm doing ok." Mia says. "What are you plans for today?"
"I'm not sure. Probably just chill and go for a walk somewhere." Violet answers. "What about you? What you up to?"
"Probably same as you. Vince has work today. He tried to get today off but his work didn't let him." Mia explains.
"Well that sucks." Violet says.
"I know." Mia says.
"I got to go but I will call you later." Violet tells her older sister.
"Ok." Mia says. "Talk to you later."
"Talk to you later sis." Violet says before hanging up and putting her phone in her pocket.
She heads into the kitchen and gets a drink before going back into the living room and turning the tv on. She sits down before putting a film on and taking a sip of her beer.
After half an hour there was a knock on the door. Violet pauses the film before going over and opening the door to see Alexa.
"Hey Vi. Want to go out for a drink?" Alexa asks.
"I can't today Alexa. I kind of want to be alone today. Tomorrow?" Violet asks.
"Sure." Alexa says giving her a hug. "I will see you tomorrow." Alexa then leaves and Violet's closes the door and goes back to the film she was watching.

It was the afternoon and Violet was in a field that her dad use to take her. Dom, Jakob and Mia to when they were younger. There was a group of trees there with a large rock where she was sitting. Violet had a flower in her hand and she was pulling the petals off it when she heard a twig snap from infront of her she looks up to see Samuel walking over to her.
"Hey." Sam says with a smile.
"Hey." Violet replies also smiling. "What are you doing here?"
"I know what today is and you weren't home when I came to check on you. So I called Mia and asked where you might be and she said here so I came and yeah." Samuel explains sitting on the rock next to her. "How are you?"
"I'm as ok as I can be today." Violet says with a sad laugh.
"Hey. Listen. You don't need to put up a front. I know you aren't doing ok. I've known you for years, Vi. Please. It's me Samuel. Your best friend since you were 10. Talk to me." Samuel tells her grabbing her hands.
"You forgot the part where we dated." Violet says with a laugh.
"I could never forget that part. It was the best part of my life." Samuel tells her causing her to smile. "So talk to me. How are you really feeling?"
"I feel sad." Violet says. "I just want my family here. But Dom is still on the run, Mia is in Rio and Jakob is also dead. I just feel alone."
"Ok first of your not alone you have me, Ellie, Layla, Blake and even tho I hate to say it you also have Alexa..." Samuel starts but before he could finish.
"Why do you hate to say that I have Alexa?" Violet asks.
"I just have never really liked her." Samuel says. "Anyway and about wanting your family here. I know it may not be as good but we are you family."
"I know." Violet says with a smile. Thanks. It's really made me feel a lot better." Violet tells him.
"Im glad." Samuel says before Violet hugs him. "Now do you want to go get some food."
"Sure." Violet says before hey both stand up and she grabs her bag before they go to a restaurant and have a fun evening laughing, talking, eating and when they go back to Violet they watch a couple moves before falling asleep on the sofa. Violet's head was resting on Samuels shoulder while his head was resting on hers a blanket covering them both.