13: Brother Friend Reunion

It was a few days after Violet had made up with the group

It was a few days after Violet had made up with the group. She was downstairs having a hot chocolate. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve so she was about to watch a Christmas movie in the living room so she gets up with the table in the kitchen where she was sitting at as Jakob walks into the room.
"Why are you always up so early?" Jakob asks Violet tiredly.
"Guess it's just a habit from the acting days." Violet says with a laugh. "I'm about to go watch a Christmas movie want to join?"
"Yeah sure." Jakob says.
"Can I join?" Lily asks coming into the room as well and standing next to Jakob.
"Of course you can." Violet answers. "Do you guys want some hot chocolate?"
"Yes please." They both say excitedly.
"Okay." Violet says with a laugh before making her brother and cousin hot chocolate.
"Cheers Vi." They both say as Violet hands them the hot chocolates.
"No problem. Now come on let's go watch a Christmas movie." Violet says before they all walk into the living room and sitting on the couch. "What do you guys want to watch?"
"Anything just not the old Grinch because that creeps me out." Lily says making them all laugh.
"How about the new animated Grinch I heard that one is really funny." Violet suggest.
"That sounds like a really good film." Jakob says in agreement.
"Okay I'll put it on." Violet says before finding the film then putting it on.

After the film Violet gets a message from Alec asking if he could come over. Violet agrees before putting her phone back in her pocket.
"Alec is coming over." Violet tells Jakob and Lily.
"Who is Alec?" Lily asks.
"One of Violet's childhood friends." Jakob explains. "I can't wait to see him again."
"I bet he can't wait to see you as well." Violet says as there is a knock on the door. "That should be him."
Violet gets up and goes over and answers the door to see Alec.
"Hey Vi." Alec says as they hug.
"Hey Al." Violet says as they pull away. "Come in. Jakob is so excited to see you again."
They go back to the living room and Jakob quickly gets up as he sees Alec.
"Hey Alec. You look so grown up." Jakob says as they broke up.
"You to Jakob. You look so different from last time I saw you." Alec replies.
"Well it has been nearly 18." Violet says, as Jakob pulls her into his side.
"It sure has." Jakob says as Lily stands next to him and extends her hand out to Alec.
"Hey I'm Lily. Jakob and Violet's cousin." Lily tell him.
"Hey. I'm Alec. Violet's childhood best friend. It's lovely to meet you." Alec says taking Lily's hand and shaking it.
"It's lovely to meet you to." Lily says as they let go of each others hands.
"I am going to go get us some fast food then we can watch another Christmas movie." Violet tells everyone. "Anyone want to come?"
"I'll go with you." Alec tells her.
"Okay thanks." Violet says before they leave.

Violet and Alec get into Violet's car and Violet drives them to Macdonalds.
"So what is it like having Lily and Jakob here?" Alec asks her.
"I couldn't be happier. Well I could if Mia, Dom and Vince and Letty were all here but I can't help that. It's nice to have some of my family members here tho even if it is only for a little while." Violet explains to him with a smile.
"I can't believe how different Jakob looks now though. I mean I remember if as a small little kid who was about to be a teenager from all those years ago." Alec says.
"Believe me I do to." Violet says with a laugh. "But as said before it has been nearly 18 years since you last saw him."
"Yeah I guess that's true." Alec says as they get to MacDonald.

They go through the drive through and order the food and pick it up before going back home where Lily and Jakob were patiently waiting for the food. They lay the food out on the coffee table before putting on Nativity. They watch all three of them before Alec heads home and they all head to bed.