46

It was a couple of days since Violet and Alec had decided to take a break

It was a couple of days since Violet and Alec had decided to take a break. Violet was hanging out with Ellie, Layla and Bethany for the day trying to keep her mind off they whole thing with Alec. They had gone to a coffee shop and got some coffee before leaving and going to sit at a outside table. They were talking and laughing about random stuff.
"What happened between you and Alec, Vi? Clearly it's something big." Ellie says.
"I really can't say. I don't want to tell anyone until I have talked to Alec to see if he wants people to know." Violet explains.
"Ok. Well when you are ready to talk about it then we are all here for you." Bethany tells her.
"Thanks guys." Violet says.
"You are our best friend, Vi. Of course we are going to be here for you." Layla says.
Violet smiles before they all stand up and start going to different shops. While they were about to head into another shop Violet's phone goes off. Violet looks to see a random number.
"Hey I'm going to take this. I'll be on the bench over there. You guys can go on in." Violet says before walking away and answering the phone. "Hello? Who is this?"
"Hi Vi." The person says.
"Alec? Why are you calling me? I thought I said we needed a break." Violet says sitting down.
"I know. I just needed to hear you voice." Alec tells her.
"I really can't do this right now Alec." Violet says before going to hangout.
"Wait!" Alec says stopping Violet from hanging up. "Please."
"What is it?" Violet asks.
"Please I just want to talk to you." Alec says.
"I'll think about it. I'm out with the girls. I got to go." Violet tells him.
"By Vi." Alec says before Violet hangs up and walks to go meet the girls.
"Everything ok?" Layla asks.
"Yeah. It was just one of my old friends from when I was in Paris." Violet says.
"But we saw a random number?" Bethany says confused.
"We lost contact so I didn't have their number." Violet explains.
"How long ago did you talk to them?" Bethany asks as they start walking down the road.
"A few years ago." Violet answers.
"Are you guys going to continue talking or was this just a one time thing?" Layla asks.
"Maybe, not sure." Violet answers.
"Do you want to go to mine and El's house we can watch all the marvel movies?" Layla asks.
"Oh my god! Yes! I love marvel!" Bethany says before they all turn to Violet.
"I would but I got to get back to Lily, Mia and Vince. But maybe another time." Violet replies. "Maybe we could do it at my house next week."
"Yeah sounds like a plan." Ellie says as they get to the car park where they parked their cars.
"See you guys soon." Violet says before giving them all a hug then getting into the car.

Violet gets home and heads upstairs to get changed before going back downstairs. She has dinner with Lily, Mia and Vince before heading upstairs to have a early night.