44

Violet was at home while Vince, Mia and Lily were out

Violet was at home while Vince, Mia and Lily were out. She was sitting on the sofa when there was a knock on the door. Violet walks over and answers the door to see Blake.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile.
"Hey Vi."Blake says.
"What's up?" Violet asks.
"I need help with something and I was wondering if you could help me." Blake tells her.
"Sure." Violet says.
"Don't you went to know what it is?" Blake asks as Violet gets her bag.
"I have nothing else to do so I might as well." Violet says walking out the door.
"Are you sure?" Blake asks.
"Yeah. I am." Violet says closing the door and locking the door. "Let's go. We are going back to yours right?"
"Yeah." Blake says laughing and shaking his head.
"What?" Violet asks turning to look at him laughing.
"You don't even know what I need help with and you still seem so open to it." Blake says. 
"Well as I said I had nothing better to do." Violet replies.
"I know. It's just a bit weird. Don't you think?" Blake asks.
"No. I am a spontaneous person." Violet says.
"No you are not." Blake says laughing. "Not normally."
"Very funny." Violet says. "I really am tho."
"You really are not." Blake says.
"Whatever." Violet says nudging Blake playfully in the arm.

They get to Blake's and go out to the garden after they had put their stuff in the airing cupboard by the door.
"So what do you need help with then?" Violet asks as they walk over to a bunch of supplies laying in the middle of the garden.
"Just help me carry this over to the other side of the garden." Blake tells her as they pick up a price of wood.
"Is that all you need help with?" Violet asks.
"No. Could you hold the garage door open while I put the rest away. The garage door is broken and I need to get it it fixed." Blake explains.
"Sure." Violet says as Blake opens the garage door and holds it up. "Ok just take it and hold it like I am."
"Ok." Violet says grabbing the garage door off of Blake.
"If it gets to heavy let me know and I will take over." Blake tells her.
"Ok." Violet says before Blake walks over to the rest of the supplies and Violet Lois over to the piece of c
Wood. "So why did we move that then?"
"I need to use it later." Blake says walking back over to the garage.
"You know this isn't actually to bad." Violet says when Blake was half way through moving the stuff.
"Really?" Blake asks.
"Don't sound so shocked. I am a Toretto." Violet replies causing Blake to laugh.
"I guess you are." Blake says before Violet's phone went off "hand that here you can take that."
"Ok thanks." Violet says before looking at her phone to see Mia calling her before she answers. "Hey M! What's up?"
"Me, Vince and Lily just got back and we were wondering where you were?" Mia asks.
"I am at Blake helping him with something I should be back in a hour or a couple hours depend on how long it takes us to finish." Violet explains.
"Ok. Have fun." Mia says before hanging up the phone and Violet walks back over to Blake.
"Everything ok?" Blake asks.
"Yeah it was just Mia asking where I was." Violet replies.

They finish what there where doing after a couple of his uses before Violet goes home and spends the rest of the day watching films with Lily, Mia and Vince.