78

It was a couple of days later and Violet was at home by herself when there was a knock on the door

It was a couple of days later and Violet was at home by herself when there was a knock on the door. Violet sighs before getting up and going over to the door. She answers to see Blake looking at her.
"What are you doing here?" Violet asks with a sigh looking straight at him.
"We need to talk." Blake tells her.
"No we don't." Violet replies about to shut the door.
"Yes we do." Blake says stopping her closing the door.
"Blake please. I can't deal with this right now." Violet says in a begging tone.
"Ok. I'll come back in a few days." Blake tells her before leaving.
Violet let's out a sigh before closing the door and sitting back down. As she sits down her phone goes off. She looks to see Charlotte calling her.
"Hey Char." Violet says after she had answered and put the phone to her ear.
"Hey Vi. We were thinking about having a group get together." Charlotte tells her. "Do you want to come as well?"
"Will Blake be there?" Violet asks.
"No it's just us girls. Would it matter if he's there?" Charlotte asks.
"We've kind of fell out so it would be a bit awkward." Violet tells her. "But if he's not there then sure. I'll join. Where should I meet you?"
"Meet us at the beach near your house in 3 hours." Charlotte tells her.
"Ok. Bye." Violet says.
"Bye, Vi." Charlotte says before hanging up.
Violet gets ready before having a cup of coffee then going out to her car. She gets in and drives to the beach. She pulls up besides Ellie's car then getting out grabbing her bag and locking the car. She walks down the the beech and sees Layla and Ellie sitting the blanket in the sand.
"Hey girls. Where's Bethany, Ivy and Charlotte?" Violet asks.
"They are still on their way. They got stuck in traffic." Ellie tells her.
"I haven't seen any traffic anywhere. But I guess they do live on the other side of town." Violet says causing Layla and Ellie to nod before they hear a car.
They look over to see Ivy, Bethany and Charlotte all getting out the same car.
"I didn't know they were coming together." Layla says looking at Violet.
"Well they do live near eachother so it makes sense." Violet says causing Layla to nod.
"Hey guys." Ivy says as she puts her stuff down next to where Violet was sitting.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile.
"Sorry we are a bit late the traffic was crazy." Bethany says as the three girls join the others in sitting down.
"No problem." Ellie tells them.
"So, what do you guys want to do today? We've got all day." Layla asks.
"Just go with the flow. Let's not plan anything and just see where the day takes us." Violet suggest causing the others to nod.
"Sounds good. To me." Charlotte says as she lays back in the sand.

The girls spend the rest of the day at the beach before heading home. As Violet walks into the house the landline goes off.
"Perfect timing." Violet says before putting her bags down and answering the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey Vi." The person on the other end of the phone says.
"Dom?" Violet asks with a small laugh and a huge smile on her face.
"Yeah it's me." Dom says.
"How have you been?" Violet asks.
"I've been ok. That's actually why I called. We haven't talked in years and I wanted to check to see how you are doing." Dom tells her.
"I'm doing good." Violet tells him.
Violet and Dom continue to talk before Dom has to go. Violet then orders some pizza and watches a movie. When the pizza gets there Violet eats it before continuing the watch the movie then going to bed.