36: Did You Tell Anyone?

It was a week after Violet and Blake had gone boxing in the forest and Violet had just woken up she was laying in bed when her phone goes off

It was a week after Violet and Blake had gone boxing in the forest and Violet had just woken up she was laying in bed when her phone goes off. She looks to see that Alec was calling her.

"Hey you." Violet says with a smile.
"Hey babe." Alec says. "I was just calling to see if you were busy tonight?"
"No as far as I know I'm not." Violet answers. "Why?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date." Alec tells her.
"Sure." Violet says smiling again.
"Okay meet me at the park at 7." Alec tells her.
"Okay." Violet says still smiling.
"Can't wait to see you babe." Alec says causing her to smiling again.
"You to." Violet says before they say goodbye and Alec hangs up.

Violet smiles before getting out of bed and getting changed into some sweats and putting her hair into a bun. Once ready Violet goes downstairs and makes some coffee before sitting down on the sofa and watching TV. After a little while Violet's phone goes off again. She looks to see Blake calling her. She smiles before answering.
"Hey Blake." Violet says.
"Hey Vi. I was wondering do you want to hangout today?" Blake asks.
"Sure. But I have a date with Alec later so I won't be able to hangout for to long. You can come to mine and we can watch a couple of movies." Violet suggests.
"Oh if you are going on a date then don't worry we can hangout tomorrow." Blake tells her sounding sad.
"Seriously Blake. We can hangout I just can't hangout as long normally would." Violet explains to him.
"Are you sure?" Blake asks.
"Of course I'm sure." Violet says with a laugh.
"Okay. I'll be at yours in 10." Blake says before hanging up.

"Hey." Blake says walking into the house after Violet had answered the door once he got there.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile. "I was about to make some hot chocolate do you fancy some?"
"I would love some." Blake says with a laugh.
"Come on then." Violet says also laughing leading Blake the kitchen.
Violet makes them both some hot chocolate before they go back to the living room and sit down.
"What film do you want to watch?" Blake asks.
"Your the guest you choice." Violet says with a smile.
"How about the amazing Spider-Man man 1 then we can watch the second one if you have time." Blake suggest.
"Yeah okay." Violet says putting the film on.
They have time to watch both the films before Blake leaves and Violet gets ready for her date with Alec. When Violet was about to leave. Her phone goes off she looks to see a text from the random number.

"Enjoy your date, Toretto."

Violet looks at the message confused. How did this person know about hers and Alec's date. The only person she told was Blake. She decides to call Blake to find out if he told anyone in hope it would give her a idea as to who this person is.

"Hey Vi? I thought you had a date." Blake says after he answered the phone.
"I do I was just calling to find out if you told anyone about the date." Violet asks.
"No I didn't why?" Blake asks.
"Oh it doesn't matter I was just wondering because I forgot to tell Ellie, Layla and Bethany that's all." Violet says.
"Okay. Well have fun on your date don't want to keep him waiting." Blake says.
"No I don't. Thanks Blake bye." Violet says.
"Bye." Blake says before Violet hangs up.

Violet sighs wondering who this person is. She puts her phone back in her bag before handing out to the park to meet Alec. She got there and she walked down a hidden path before seeing Alec at the end standing in-front of a table.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile.
"Hey." Alec says walking over to her. "You look gorgeous."
"Thanks you don't look to bed yourself." Violet tells him before he extended his hand.
"Shall we?" Alec asks.
"We shall." Violet says giggling taking his hand before they walk over to the table.

They eat and talk for a couple of hours before Alec drops Violet of home.