81

Violet eyes slowly opens and she looks around to find that she is in a hospital room

Violet eyes slowly opens and she looks around to find that she is in a hospital room. She looks beside her to see Samuel sleeping in a chair. She continues to look around confused. Her eyes land on Samuel again.
"Sam?" Violet says causing Samuel to wake up and look at her.
"Hey Vi. How are you feeling?" Samuel asks.
"I'm feeling ok. Could be better. What happened?" Violet asks.
"Alec shot you in the shoulder." Samuel tells her.
"Where is he now?" Violet asks.
"He called the ambulance and ran." Samuel tells her.
"How do you know that it was him?" Violet asks.
"He dropped the gun in shock and forgot to pick it up and the police found his finger prints on it." Samuel explains. "Do you remember anything that happened?"
"The last thing I remember is getting into a fight with Alec at Ellie and Layla's house and leaving. I remember walking home but past getting onto my street I don't remember anything. I don't even remember getting back to my house." Violet says looking down.
"It's ok." Samuel says walking over and putting his hand on the shoulder which Alec didn't shot her in. "Everything will work out."
"I just don't get why he would do this. I thought he was my best friend." Violet says looking at Samuel. "I don't know what I did to deserve this."
"You did nothing to deserve this. He is just crazy. The police will find him and lock him up. Don't worry. You are safe. You'll always have someone with you to make sure this doesn't happen again." Samuel explains.
"If you guys stay with me you guys are just putting yourself into danger." Violet tells him.
"We know. And we don't care. We love you and want you to be safe." Samuel tells her.
Violet smiles before Samuel goes over and pulls the chair closer to the bed and sits down before they continue talking. After a little while everyone else comes in and join the conversation.
__________

It had been a few days and Violet was getting out of the hospital. She has to be on bed rest for another week but she was just happy to be getting out of the hospital. She has never liked hospital every since she was young. When she was 14 she broke her arm while cheering and she was waiting for hours to be seen by a doctor. Both her and Jakob got bored and annoyed quite quickly. That's not what made her hate hospital tho. When she was even younger. When her dad was still around she had to go to hospital because she broke her leg and they had to do a blood test.

Samuel was dropping Violet off at home. And when they got there everyone was waiting outside for them.
"What are you guys doing here?" Violet asks with a laugh as she and Samuel get out the car.
"We wanted to welcome you home." Ellie tells her.
"Aww! Thanks guys!" Violet says before hugging everyone.
"Can I talk to you a minute?" Blake asks after she has hug everyone.
"Sure." Violet says before everyone else heads inside so it is only her and Blake outside. "What's up?"
"How are you feeling?" Blake asks.
Violet nods and sways her body back and forward while saying. "Well you were right. Alec did end up hurting me. I'm sorry I didn't believe or listen to you."
"It's ok. At least you are ok now. Alec's gone there's nothing to worry about now." Blake tells her causing Violet to nod.
"I know. Thanks Blake. For everything." Violet says before they hug.
After they hug they head in with the others. They watch a few movies before everyone besides Samuel who stays the night at Violet's head homes.