87

It had been a week since Violet found out about Blake and she was worried and scared but overall she was hurt

It had been a week since Violet found out about Blake and she was worried and scared but overall she was hurt. She thought Blake was really her friend but it was all part of a plan to probably kill her to get to Dom. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't run because the police would probably find her to try and find Dom. She can't run to Mia or Vince because she doesn't want to put that pressure on them. Especially when they have a baby on the way. She didn't know who to turn to. She knows she has the group but she doesn't know how to tell them how she feels. She knows she has to talk to someone she just doesn't know who.

Violet was at home sitting on the sofa scrolling through her phone when there was a knock on the door. She sighs and puts her phone down before going to answer the door. She opens it to see Samuel standing there.
"Hey." Samuel says with a smile.
"Hey." Kaci replies hugging him.
"How are you holding up?" Samuel asks hugging her back.
"Ok as I can. Want to come in?" Violet asks before Samuel steps inside. "How are you?"
"I'm ok. Worried about you tho." Samuel tells her causing her to laugh.
"You don't need to worry about me. I'm ok. Trust me." Violet tells him.
"Your not tho. I can tell you not ok." Samuel tells her. "You forget I have known you since we were kids so I know you really well. I know when you are lying."
"I'm fine Sam. Just a bit tired." Violet tells him causing him to roll his eyes.
"Your not ok, Vi. I mean how could you be ok?" Samuel asks causing Violet to roll her eyes this time. "Seriously? Tell me what's up."
"You want to know what's up!?" Violet asks raising her voice. "Someone who I thought was my friend turned out to be someone who was trying to kill me. Sorry I didn't mean to shout."
"It's ok." Samuel says. "I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me."
"No. You're just worried about me." Violet says. "There's nothing wrong with that."
"I talked to the group back in England. They want to know when we are going back over there to visit them." Samuel asks causing Violet to laugh.
"I'm not sure." Violet says.
"Well they said if we didn't come down soon they will be coming down." Samuel tells her causing her to laugh.
"Sounds like them." Inept says laughing causing Sam to laugh as well.
"Yep." Sam says.
"Well I do need to see Lily so probably soon." Violet tells him before he nod.
"Ok." Samuel says. "Well me and the guys were planning on going to see a movie want to join?"
"The guys?" Violet says in a questioning tone.
"Toby, Lucas and William." Samuel replies.
"I'll meet up with the girls." Violet tells him. "I am not watching a film with a bunch of guys."

It was late at night and Violet was getting out the car after hanging out with the girls when she gets out she hears a twig snap behind her on the grass. She turns around to see what it was and as she does someone jumps on her knocking her onto the floor.
"Help!" Violet screams.
After a few moments someone pulls the person off her before helping her up and the person runs away. Violet looks away to look at the person running away before looking back at the person who helped her to be face to face with Blake.
"Blake?" Violet asks. "What the hell are you doing here?"
"I came to help you." Blake says.
"Well I don't need help. Especially not from you." Violet tells him.
"You were screaming help." Blake reminds her.
"Let me guess this was all part of one big plan to get me to forgive and trust you again just so you can kill me." Violet says.
"Violet..." Blake starts.
"No! Just leave it! I don't care anymore!" Violet tells him. "Just leave me alone! And never come near me again!"
Blake sighs before nodding and walking away. Violet breathing slows down as her breathing was quite quick from being attacked. She blinks a couple of times before going inside and going up to bed. She tries to go to sleep but struggles but after a few hours she finally manages to drift off.