57

Violet was out getting some groceries

Violet was out getting some groceries. Before she went to the shops to get them she was in a coffee shop getting a drink. She was sitting down when a group of people came up to her causing her to look at them confused.
"Can I help you?" Violet asks them.
"Are you Violet Toretto?" A blonde her girl asked causing Violet to look even more confused.
"Yea?" Violet says confused.
"Your friends sent us to come and talk to you. They are worried about you." A brunette hair girl tells her as her and the blonde girl sit down.
"Why would they be worried?" Violet asks.
"What happened with the drugs a few days ago." A brunette boy tells her.
"I think before we continue we should introduce ourselves." The blonde hair girl says. "I'm Charlotte Jones."
"I'm Ivy Mitchell." The brunette girl says.
"I'm Toby Andrews." A boy with light brown hair adds.
"I'm Lucas Madden." A boy with dark brown hair tells her.
"And I'm William Carter." A boy with curly hair tells her.
"Well that's nice and all but I still don't understand why you are here." Violet tells them before taking a sip of her drink.
"Your friends are worried about you." William tells her.
"How do you guys even know my friends and how did they get hold on you guys?"
"I met Ellie and Layla a few years ago and we became close." Ivy tells her. "And for who they got hold of us..."

__________
Flashback
"We need to find a way to tell Violet about Alexa." Ellie says while her, Layla, Blake and Samuel were sitting in Samuel's living room.
"We tried. But she won't believe us." Samuel says while Layla looks at Blake.
"You've been oddly quite." Layla says to Blake causing the other two to look at him as well.
"Well, I think we have covered ever way we can tell her. We just have to let her realise it by herself." Blake tells them.
"I know one way we haven't tried." Ellie says.
"And what way is that?" Samuel asks.
"Remember the girl we met. Ivy Mitchell?" Ellie asks looking at Layla.
"Yeah?" Layla says. "What about her?"
"She said she know Alexa. They had a bad experience with her as well. If we can get hold of her and her friends we could help Violet see what Alexa is doing." Ellie suggest.
"That could actually work." Layla says. "I still have her number. If she hasn't changed it I could get hold of her and see if they could come and help."
They all agree and Layla calls Ivy.
End of Flashback
__________

"As soon as I got the call from Layla telling me what was going on with Alexa and you I told these guys and we all agreed we would come and help you see what kind of a person Alexa is." Ivy explains causing Violet to look between all of them confused.
"Alexa did the same thing to me." Charlotte tells her causing Violet to lean back in the chair.
"Just because she did something to me doesn't mean she's doing the same thing to me." Violet says. "She's changed. And what do you mean she did the same thing to you?"
"She must have put something in your drink and put those drugs in your bag or said to your friend she found them." Toby explains to her.
"Because that's what she did to Charlotte." William explains.
"As I told you. She's changed." Violet says. "Now is that all?"
"Yeah I guess." Ivy says looking at the others.
"Ok thanks." Violet says before getting up. "Thanks for this lovely talk but I have to go."
Violet walks away before they could say anything and she walks home.

When she gets home she sees a coffee cup on the table. She walks over and picks up a note by it.

"Drink up, Toretto."

Violet knew it was from the person that has been tormenting her for years. She sighs before taking a sip. It was still hot and tasted fine so she decided to drink it.

That was a mistake though because next thing she knew she was waking up on the floor.