48

Violet was having a girl day with Lily and Mia before them and Vince all go home in a few days

Violet was having a girl day with Lily and Mia before them and Vince all go home in a few days. But instead of hanging out down town they weren't to where Violet grew up with Jakob. Also where she met Sam, Josh Kaci and Ava along with most of her childhood friends. Sadly she she wasn't in contact with any of them besides Sam, Josh kaci and Ava. Even tho she barley talks to Josh she is still in contact with him. It was safe to say she was sad about fallen out of contact with most of her childhood friends.

When they got to a place they all got out of the car and they all look around at the surrounding as they walk towards the building.
"What is this place?" Lily asks.
"This is where I went to school for most of my time at school." Violet says as they get to the building and she goes to open the door.
"Are we allowed to just walk in?" Mia asks.
"The principle I had is still the principle and I become really close with her. So she told me I could always come back." Violet tells them opening the door.
As if on cue the principle walks past the main entrance and as the door opens she turns around before a smile appears.
"Violet Toretto?" She asks with a smile walking back towards the door. "Is that you?"
"Hi, Miss.Brown. Yeah it's me." Violet says before the principle hugs her."
"It's been so long! How have you been?" Miss.Brown asks.
"It's been a rollercoaster to say the least." Violet says with a laugh. "How have you been?"
"I've been good. How is your acting and singing career going? Are you going to go back to it?" Miss.Brown replies.
"No. I don't think I will be going back. But it was great while it lasted." Violet says.
"I got to go get Miss. Collins. She will be so happy to see you again. I will be right back." Miss. Brown says before running off and Violet turns to Mia and Lily with a smile on her face.
"Told you." Violet says happily before Miss. Brown comes back with Miss. Collins.
"Violet Toretto it is so nice to see you again. How have you been?" Miss. Collins asks hugging Violet tightly.
"I've been good how have you been?" Violet asks as she pulls away.
"I'm good." Miss. Collins replies.
"This is my sister Mia and my cousin Lily." Violet says gesturing to Lily and Mia.
"It's lovely to meet you both." Miss. Brown says.
They continue to catch up for a while as Miss. Collins didn't have a class for a couple periods before Violet, Mia and Lily leave.

"So which lesson did Miss. Collins teach?" Mia asks as they make it back to the car.
"She was my history teacher. Me and her grew really close. I told her everything. When I was being bullied back at the start of school. Then I became popular but she was still my favourite teacher." Violet explains.

They make it home and as soon as they get home they watch a movie with Vince before Lily, Mia and Vince go upstairs to bed. Violet stayed downstairs to watch another movie when her phone goes off. She looks to see Samuel calling her.
"Hey Sam." Violet says after she had picked up the phone.
"Hey Vi. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow." Samuel says.
"I can't tomorrow as I'm spending the day with Lily, Mia and Vince as they are leaving the day after tomorrow but I can the day after that." Violet tells him.
"Yeah. That's good." Samuel says.
"Ok. Well it's getting late so I'm going to go to bed. Night Sam." Violet says turning the tv off before standing up.
"Ok. Night Vi. See you in a couple of days." Samuel says before hanging up.
Violet goes round and turns all the lights off before going to bed.