21: Old Friend Surprise Visit

It was the week after her birthday and Violet was standing in her room with a letter in her hand

It was the week after her birthday and Violet was standing in her room with a letter in her hand. Lily had already gone back to England a few days after ago so Violet was now in the house on her own. She hadn't heard from the random number since Christmas Day last year. She was relieved but also worried. This meant if they were going to come back it was going to be worse then ever. Violet was about to open the letter when there was a knock on the door. Violet sighs before putting the letter down on her bed and going downstairs.
"Coming!" Violet shouts as there is another knock on the door as she was walking down the stairs to the front door.
Violet opens the door and jumps back when she sees who it is.
"AVA!" Violet shouts running into her childhood best friend arms.
"Hey Vi." Ava says laughing. "Everyone else is coming they just got held up in traffic with the taxis."
"Why didn't you get in a taxi with them?" Violet asks.
"There wasn't enough room and I told them I will go on my own." Ava explains walking in.
"You guys didn't have to get a taxi I could have and got you guys." Violet explains.
"There wouldn't of been enough room." Ava says with a laugh.
"Could have asked one of my other friends to drive as well you know." Violet said as they walk upstairs to one of the 3 guest rooms. 2 in which use to be Mia and Dom's.
"I guess." Ava says.
"So who else is coming?" Violet asks.
"Thomas, Grace, Sophia, Samuel, Kaci and Josh." Ava tells her.
"Okay so everyone has enough room and privacy. You can sleep in my room with me. Kaci, Grace and Sophia can share the room with three beds then Thomas, Samuel and Josh can split between the two last ones." Violet explains taking Ava to her room at the end of the corridor.
"Why is there a room with three beds?" Ava asks as they walk into Violet's room. "Weren't there only you, Dom, Mia and Jakob and your parents?"
"Yeah but when I was a baby Dom, Jakob and Mia all had to share one room so I wouldn't wake them up. So we had one for my parents, one for me, one for the three of them then the last one was for our parents friends as they came over a lot. Well after I was born it was more like my dads friends as my mum left pretty much as soon as I was born." Violet explains, causing Ava to look at her sadly as they put the bags down on the bed and Violet quickly grabs the letter and buts it in her bedside table draw before Ava could see it.
"I'm sorry that happened." Ava says.
"It's okay. It didn't and still hasn't really affected me that much." Violet says. "Come on I'll give you a tour while we wait for the others to get here."
"Okay." Ava says before they start walking around the house.
After a few minutes the others arrive and they all greet each other and Violet takes them to the rooms they will be staying in before they all go out for dinner.

"So Violet? How has it been without us lot for the past nearly 2 years?" Samuel ask jokingly.
"It's been good. I mean not without you. But I love being back here. This is my home. No other place ever really felt like home but this pace. It just does. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else at the moment." Violet explains.
"We miss you loads in England its not the same without you there. But we understand you need to follow your heart. And if you ever do want to come visit you are more then welcome to." Kaci tells her with a smile.
"Thanks guys." Violet says with a smile as well.

They continue eating then they all go back to the house where they all fall straight to sleep besides Violet was down in the kitchen debating whether to open the letter. She sits down for a few minutes before deciding to open it.

"Hello Toretto! Thought you wouldn't hear from me anymore didn't you? But I'm back! Wanted to give you some time to deal with poor Jakob's death. Hope your doing well princess, will see you soon. Take care Toretto. And don't forget to watch your back."