75

Violet had just finish her run for today and she was getting a glass of water when there was a knock on the door

Violet had just finish her run for today and she was getting a glass of water when there was a knock on the door. Violet does up her jumper before going and answering the door to see Alec standing there looking at his feet.
"Alec?" Violet asks causing him to look up.
"Hey Vi. I know I should have messaged just in case you forgot that we were going to talk today but I didn't want you to come up with some excuse why you couldn't." Alec explains to her.
"It's ok. Come on in." Violet says stepping aside so Alec could walk into the house.
"Thanks." Alec says walking into the house.
"So..." Violet says before there is a awkward silence. "Do you want something to drink? I can get us some beers from the fridge."
"Yeah. A beer would be nice." Alec says before Violet goes to the kitchen then comes back with the beers and hands one to Alec. "Thanks."
"No problem." Violet says as they both open there beers and takes a sip. "So. Where should we start?"
"Sorry." Alec says starting off.
"Sorry for what?" Violet asks. She knew what he was sorry for she just wanted him to say it.
"I'm sorry for everything that I did that caused our breakup." Alec replies looking down.
"It's ok. It's not completely your fault." Violet says. "It's partly mine. So I'm sorry as well."
"But you did nothing wrong at all." Alec says. "It is completely my fault."
"Listen to me Alec. I love you. But I am still not over my ex Brian. I still and head over heels for him. And that may be one of the reasons. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth. I just didn't want to hurt you." Violet explains to him.
"It's ok, Violet I understand." Alec says. "You were just trying to spear my feelings. And I'm thankful for that. But I still love you and if you are willing to give me another chance I would love to prove to you that me and you are meant to be."
"I would love to give a second chance. But I feel like I need to be single for a few more years before jumping back into another relationship." Violet tells him.
"It's ok. Whenever you are ready I am here for you." Alec tells her.
"Thanks Alec." Violet says with a smile.
"I better get going." Alec tells her. "I'll see you around."
"See you around." Violet says as her and Alec stand up and she hugs him before walking him to the front door.
"Bye." Alec says walking out the door as Violet smiles.
Alec starts walking down the path.
"Alec?" Violet says causing him to stop and turn to face her. "Thank you."
"No problem." Alec says with a smile before continuing to walk away.
Violet smiles before closing the door and walking back over to sit on the couch. As she does so her phone goes off. Violet looks to see a message from the random number causing her eyes to widen.

"Missed me?"

Is all it said but as Violet was about to turn her phone off she gets another one.

"Well I'm back now and I am going to be stronger then ever. Watch out Torreto."

As Violet finishes reading the message there is a load bang. Violet runs to the window to see a house down the road in flames. Violet quickly puts on her shoes before running down to see what happened. When she gets there, there was a massive crowd.
"What happened?" Violet asks the man who was standing next to her.
"The house just exploded." The man says. "None is in there as the owners are on holiday and no one was near it, luckily."
"Yeah that's good." Violet says. "Do they have any idea how it happened?"
"No they don't." The man says before Violets phone goes off.
Violet looks to see another text from the random number.

"Enjoy my surprise?"

Violet sighs before putting her phone back into her pocket and waiting to hear any news about what happened.