66

It was a few days after the day Violet spent at the lake

It was a few days after the day Violet spent at the lake. It was the morning and Violet was in bed sleeping with a smile on her face. She is woken up by the sound off her phone going of. She opens her eyes before closing them again and laughing.
"Who the hell is calling me this early?" Violet says with a laugh before she sits up and picks up her phone. She looks to see that Ivy was calling her. "Hey Ivy." Violet says.
"Hey Vi. What are you up to today?" Ivy asks. "Or this week."
"Well right now I'm in bed because it's like 5 in the morning. But this week I haven't got any plans." Violet says. "Why?"
"Well me, Charlotte, Toby, Lucas And William where planning on going on a road trip. We booked a mini bus and hired a driver. Want to join use we got enough room left for you and four other people." Ivy explains to her.
"Sure. How about the four other people being Ellie, Layla, Samuel and Blake." Violet suggests sitting up in her bed. "I know you guys don't know them very well but this may be a good reason to get to know eachother."
"Of course. That's who I was think as well anyway." Ivy tells her.
"Ok. What time and where are we meeting?" Violet asks.
"We will pick you up in a couple of hours." Ivy says. "The bus is coming to mine and Charlottes first then we are picking up the boys then we will come to yours before we pick up Ellie, Layla, Blake and Samuel."
"Ok. I will call Ellie, Layla, Blake and Samuel now. I will call you back in a bit to let you know if they are able to come." Violet explains.
"Ok." Ivy says.
"See you later Ivy." Violet say hanging up.

Violet rings Ellie, Layla, Blake and Samuel and they all say they can make it. They arrange for them to come over to Violet's in a hour and a half so it saves them driving round all day picking people up. Violet then gets up and gets ready before packing before taking her bag downstairs. She makes a drink then sits down. After 15 minutes the group arrive.
"Hey." Ellie says hugging her.
"Hey guys." Violet says hugging Ellie back before hugging Layla.
"So do you know where we are going first?" Blake asks hugging Violet after she had pulled away from Layla.
"No clue. Ivy didn't really go into detail." Violet says hugging Samuel before they all go and sit down. "They should be here in around 20 minutes tho."
"Ok." Layla says.
"So does anyone want a drink?" Violet asks.
"It's ok." They all say at the same-time.
"Ok." Violet say sitting back as she does so the door knock. "They are early."
Violet goes over and answers the door but doesn't find Ivy or any of the others. She opens the door to see two policeman standing there. Violet looks back at her friends worriedly before looking back to the officers.
"Oh hello officers." Violet says "is there anything I can help with?"
"We just wanted to warn you we are getting close to tracking your brothers location. If you are in any contact with him you may want to stop so you don't get dragged down with him." One of the officer tells her.
"Well as I have told you multiple times I am not in contact with him." Violet tells them.
"Well. You have nothing to worry about then." The other officer says before they both walk away.
While they do so Ivy is walking up the path.
"Everything ok?" Ivy asks hugging Violet.
"Yeah they were just telling me something about Dom." Violet says hugging her back.
"What was it?" Ivy asks.
"That's they are getting close to finding him." Violet answers.
"Oh..." Ivy says.
"It's fine tho. Dom knows what he is doing." Violet says. "Are we ready to go?"
"Yeah sure. Let's go get Ellie, Layla, Blake and Samuel." Ivy says.
"No need." Violet says before heading in and grabbing her bags. "Come on guys get off your arses let's go."
"Ok. Calm down." Ellie says laughing as they all stand up.

Everyone heads out to the mini bus and gets into there seats before they head off. They listen to music and do a bit of karaoke. They even play a few of Violet's songs from when she was a teenager.