83

Violet was at home

Violet was at home. Ivy and Charlotte were with her. They were hanging out planning on when they were going to go on enough road trip as the last one they had was a lot of fun.
"So when would be the best time for you to go, Vi?" Ivy asks.
"Anytime. After I have fully recovered of course." Violet says.
"Yeah how are you feeling?" Charlotte asks.
"I'm feeling ok. I have good and bad days. Good days I can fo out and do stuff but on the bad days I get really light headed everytime I get out of bed." Violet explains.
"Did the doctor say how long it would take you to fully recover?" Charlotte asks.
"A couple of months." Violet replies.
"Well as long as it's not a year." Ivy says.
"Yeah."  Violet replies. "Anyway what about you? When is the best time for you guys to go?"
"Anytime really. We haven't really got interesting lives." Charlotte says causing them all to laugh before Violet phone goes off.
"Give me a minute." Violet says looking to see Blake was calling her. "Hey Blake what's up?"
"Hey. I was wondering if I could come over later." Blake asks.
"Yeah of course." Violet says. "I'm with Ivy and Charlotte at the moment but feel free to come over at anytime."
"Ok." Blake says. "I better go I am helping a friend with something I will see you later."
"See you later." Violet says before hanging up the phone and putting back on the table in front of her.
"Who was that?" Ivy asks.
"It was Blake. He was asking if he could come over later." Violet says taking a sip of her beer.
"He likes you." Charlotte says.
"I know he does he's told me.". Violet tells them.
"Wait what! We were joking!" Ivy says.
"What did you tell him when he told you?" Charlotte asks.
"I told him the truth." Violet replies.
"Which is?" Ivy asks.
"That I don't like him like that. And he understands." Violet tells them.
"Well at least her understands." Charlotte says causing Violet to nod.

It was later in the day and Charlotte and Ivy had gone home and Blake was on his way over to Violet's house. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Violet answers to see Blake.
"Hey Blake.". Violet says with a smile hugging him.
"Hey Vi." Blake say hugging her back.
"How have you been?" Violet asks.
"I've been good how have you been?" Blake replies coming inside.
"I've been good." Violet replies closing the door. "Do you want a drink?"
"Yeah thanks." Blake says as the pair walk into the kitchen.
"What would you like?" Violet asks.
"I'll have a beer." Blake replies. "Is it ok if I use the bathroom quickly?"
"Yeah sure." Violet says before Blake heads upstairs.
Violet was doing the dishes, while doing so she looks ip and when she looks in the window she sees a figure in black standing there. Causing her to stumble back and scream.
As she stumbles back someone grabs her causing her to scream again.
"Blake!" Violet tells fear filling her voice. "Help!"
As she yells help somethings hits the back of her head causing her to fall to the floor and black out.

After a few hours Violet eyes flutter open and she looks around and sees she is on the floor in the kitchen. She slowly sits up before seeing a folder piece of paper beside her. She picks the paper up and unfolds it to see it was a letter.

"The games not over yet, Torreto. Good for you I am getting tired and it may be over soon. But for now it's not. Buckle up torreto. The next few days are going to be a rollercoaster."