80

Violet was spending the day with Ellie, Layla, Alec and Jason just like they did before Violet and Alec broke up

Violet was spending the day with Ellie, Layla, Alec and Jason just like they did before Violet and Alec broke up. They were at Ellie and Layla house they were going to go to the beach but it started raining so they decided to spend the day watch movies and playing board games. At the moment where there playing Truth or dare.
"Ellie truth or dare?" Jason asks.
"Truth." Ellie replies.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jason asks.
"No not at the moment." Ellie says. "Alec truth or dare?"
"Truth." Alec replies.
"Who do you like?" Ellie asks.
"I think everyone knows that." Alec says laughing.
"True. We all do." Layla says as they all laugh.
"Jason." Alec says "T or D?"
"Dare." Jason replies.
"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room." Alec says.
Jason looks around before standing up and walking over to Violet who was sitting opposite him a nod kissing her.
"Why did I see that coming?" Layla asks causing everyone to ask again as Violet blushes. "I got a good one. Violet truth or dare?"
"It was my go!" Jason says.
"You can have my go." Layla says.
"Truth." Violet says.
"Did you like that kiss?" Layla asks.
"I guess yeah." Violet says nervously not wanting to give anyone the idea she liked Jason when she didn't.
"Awww!" Ellie and Layla say at the same time while Jason and Violet both laugh awkwardly and Alec looks pretty angry.
Violet looks over to Alec and sees him looking angry and sighs.
"Alec can I talk to you?" Violet asks standing up.
"Sure." Alec says.
Alec stands up and follows Violet into the kitchen.
"What's up?" Alec asks.
"Why are you angry?" Violet asks.
"Why do you think?! Jason is my best friend and he just kissed you!" Alec says.
"I'm not your girlfriend Alec. He's allowed to kiss me." Violet says.
"Yeah but I still like you and he knows that." Alec replies.
"It's not like he did it by choice. He was dared to." Violet tells him.
"It was his choice he could have kissed Ellie or Layla and he didn't. He kissed you." Alec says.
"You need to chill out!" Violet tells him. "You need to move on!"
"I can't! I have liked you for as long as I can remember!" Alec tells her.
"Well I have moved on. I don't like you like that anymore." Violet tells him.
Violet goes to leave the room but Alec grabs her wrist turning her around and pulling her back before kissing her.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" Violet tells after pulling away straight away.
"I'm sorry I just..." Alec starts.
"Whatever." Violet says before walking back into the living room and grabbing her bags.
"Where are you going?" Ellie asks.
"I'm going to head home. I really don't feel well." Violet says.
"Want me to drive you home?" Layla asks.
"No it's ok. You all stay and have fun." Violet says before walking out the house.

Violet gets home and when she gets home she turns around and sees Alec standing there with a gun pointed at her.
"Alec? What are you doing? What are you doing here?" Violet asks clearly scared.
"I'm sorry." Alec says before there is a bang and Violet vision goes black.