88

It had been a couple months since Violet had seen Blake

It had been a couple months since Violet had seen Blake. No one else had seen him either. He had gone off the grid. Even tho Violet was still upset and hurt she was getting to the point where she was over it. She was no longer scared. She wasn't getting any messages from Linder, Chloe, Blake or anyone who Linder may have hired to try and kill her. She was getting happier and feeling more safe and no longer on age like she had been.

It was the evening and Violet was getting ready because she was going to a new club that had just opened with the group. Samuel was picking her up in any second now so Violet was finishing of her makeup. As she was doing so her phone goes off she looks to see that Sam was calling her. she picks up and puts her phone on speaker.
"Hey Sam." Violet says.
"Hey Vi." Samuel replies. "I just knocked but you didn't answer."
"Oh I'm upstairs just finishing my makeup. The doors unlocked come on in I will be down in a couple of minutes." Violet tells him.
"Ok. See you in a couple of minutes." Sam says before hanging up.

Violet finishes her makeup before heading downstairs.
"Wow. Vi, you look amazing." Sam tells her causing her to smile.
"Thanks Sam." You don't look to bad yourself." Violet says.
"Why thank you." Samuel replies doing a silly pose causing Violet to laugh.
"You are crazy." Violet says with a laugh walking over to the door.
"I know." Samuel says still in the pose.
"Are you coming or are you going to stay like that all evening?" Violet asks.
"Yes I'm coming." Samuel says walking over to her before she opens the door and they walk out.
Samuel goes over to the car while Violet locks the front door before also walking over to the car as Samuel opens the passenger door for her.
"Why are you treating this like a date?" Violet asks with a giggle.
"Out of habit." Samuel says with a laugh causing Violet to giggle again.
"Well. Thank you." Violet says kissing his cheek before getting in the car before Samuel closes the door and goes round to the drivers side and gets in and starts the car.
"What's your bet we are the first ones there?" Samuel asks as he pulls out of the driveway.
"100%" Violet says laughing.
"Agreed." Samuel replies.
"They others are always late. We say 4:00 they get there at 4:15." Violet says laughing.
"Luckily we told them a bit earlier." Samuel says.
"Yep." Violet says. "But they will still find a way to be late knowing them lot."
"Yep." Samuel says.
They continue talking until they get to the bar and get out the car and walk in. As they thought no one else was there yet. They go over to the bar and order a drink and while they are waiting Ivy, Charlotte, Toby, Lucas And William walk in.
"Well that only leaves Ellie and Layla." Violet says as Samuel and her get handed their drinks.
"Yep." Samuel replies.
"You guys are early." Ivy says.
"We always are." Violet replies.
"Yeah because you guys always come together." Toby replies.
"So?" Samuel asks.
"Are you guys like dating and haven't told us?" Charlotte asks causing Violet and Samuel to burst out laughing.
"No." Samuel says still laughing.
"We use to when we were teenagers but we aren't anymore we are just best friends." Violet explains. "We haven't dated eachother since then."
"You guys have known eachother since you were teenagers?" Lucas asks.
"Technically longer. We've known eachother since we were 10 and 11." Samuel answers.
"Cute." William says.
"So that means you have loads of embarrassing story's about eachother." Ivy says.
"Yep. But they are secret we promised eachother we would never tell anyone." Violet says causing the others to groan in annoyance.
"Seriously?" Charlotte asks.
"Seriously." Samuel says laughing.

After 10 minutes Layla and Ellie arrive and the group spend hours at the bar eventually deciding to go home at around 1 in the morning.