74

Violet was up in her room getting ready to go for a run when her phone goes off

Violet was up in her room getting ready to go for a run when her phone goes off. She looks to see Ellie is calling her.
"Hey El." Violet says once she had answered the phone.
"Hey Vi. What are you doing today? Want to hangout " Ellie asks.
"Well I'm about to go on a run but I should be able to meet in a few hours unless something else comes up." Violet answers.
"Ok cool. Where are you going for a run to?" Ellie asks.
"I'm going for a run round the park then I may run through the forest next to it." Violet answers.
"Ok well have fun but don't over work yourself. I know what you are like." Ellie says causing them before to laugh.
"I will try not to." Violet says. "See you later."
"See you later." Ellie says before Violet hangs up.

Violet says about to leave the house and go on her run. She opened the door and closed and locked it before turning around going to put her earphones in to listen to her music. As she was putting the first earphone in she looks up to see Alec was standing there in-front of her.
"Hey." Alec says quietly.
"Hey." Violet says taking a few steps forward while she looked down.
"Can I talk to you?" Alec asks.
"I was about to go out for a run. Then I'm meeting with Ellie. But ummm... maybe tomorrow." Violet tells him.
"Yeah sure." Alec replies causing Violet to smile at him. "See you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow." Violet says before Alec walks away.
Violet watches Alec walk away for a few moments before putting her second earphone in and starting her run.

While she was running her second lap of the park someone runs up beside her and pulls one of her earphones out causing Violet to jump.
"Hey." Violet looks to see Blake.
"Hey." Violet replies. "What you up to."
"I was on a run and saw you on a run and thought I would come and join you." Blake tells her causing her to smile.
"Ok." Violet says as they continue to run and she takes out her other earphone and puts them in her pocket along with her phone.
"So why are you running?" Blake asks.
"Well you always need to be in shape. You never know what could be coming. Especially for me being a Torreto. My brothers and my dad have made so many enemies." Violet says thinking about the random number that has been messing with her.
She hasn't heard from them in a long time but it kept playing on her mind.
"But if they are you brothers and dads enemies why would they come after you?" Blake asks.
"To get back at them. Family is everything to use Toretto's if one of use gets hurt we all get hurt." Violet explains to him causing him to nod.
"Do you brothers and dad know about them coming after you?" Blake asks.
"Well my dad and youngest older brother are dead. But my oldest brother doesn't have a clue." Violet tells him.
"Oh I'm sorry I had no idea. If I knew I wouldn't of asked." Blake tells her.
"It's ok." Violet tells him giving him a small reassuring smile.
"Can we stop a minute. I need to tell you something." Blake tells her stopping while grabbing her arm to make her stop as well.
"Sure what's up." Violet asks catching her breath.
"So..." Blake says also catching his breath. "I been wanting to tell you this for a while but I didn't know how to."
"What's up? You can tell me anything." Violet tells him.
"I really like you." Blake says taking a few steps forward towards Violet who looks completely shocked.
"I like you to. But not like that. I like you as a friend. And even if I did we couldn't be together." Violet tells him.
"Why?" Blake asks.
"Ive had so many relationships that I just want to take a few years and just be single." Violet says causing Blake to nod in understandment.
"I understand." Blake tells her causing Violet to smile.
"Thanks." Violet says before hugging him. "I need to go. I'm meeting up with Ellie soon. I'll see you later."
"Do you want me to walk you home?" Blake asks.
"No its ok. You continue your run." Violet tells him before walking away.
"Bye!" Blake calls after her before Violet turns around and walks backwards while waving then turning back around again and jogging out the park.

Violet was hanging out with Ellie and Layla.
"Guys I need to tell you something." Violet tells the two girls.
"What's up?" Ellie asks.
"Blake told me he likes me." Violet tells them.
"And what did you say." Layla asks.
"I told him the truth. That I don't like him. I'm still hung up on my ex Brian." Violet says looking down. "I think that's why me and Alec didn't work out. I still love Brian."
"The reason you and Alec didn't work is because you became violent towards Samuel and other people." Layla tells her.
"That's one of the reasons. There's also multiple." Violet says.

The girls continue to talk before Violet goes home and has dinner before watching a movie then going to bed.