23: Memory Card

Violet was in the kitchen with Josh, Samuel and Grace

Violet was in the kitchen with Josh, Samuel and Grace. They were all sitting around the table having breakfast and waiting for everyone else to wake up.
"Do they still sleep this late?" Violet asks.
"Yep they do." Samuel Anderson, taking a bite of his toast.
"The earliest any of them have got up is 9:00. And that was Kaci last month." Grace says, before Kaci and Ava walk into the room.
"What was me a month ago?" Kaci asks, standing behind Josh and putting her hands on the chair while Ava does the same with the chair Grace was sitting in.
"We were just telling Violet how you woke up at 9:00 last month which never happens with anyone but us four." Josh says gesturing to him, Sam, Grace and Violet at the last part.
"We didn't even have a late night." Violet says, as she finishes her breakfast before getting up and putting the plate in the sink.
"We know. That's why we are up this early. It's only 10:00." Ava says.
"Still everyone else is still asleep." Josh points out.
"That's only Sophia and Thomas. And I swear I heard Sophia in the shower." Kaci tells them. "So the only person still asleep in Thomas."
Sam, Grace and Josh all stand up after finishing their breakfast before they head into the living room while Violet, Ava and Kaci stay in the kitchen.
"What do you guys want to eat?" Violet asks.
"Just toast if that's okay." Both girls say at the same time causing them all to laugh.
"Okay if you guys want to sit down I will make it." Violet says, as Sophia comes into the kitchen. "Morning Soph! What do you want for breakfast?"
"I'll have whatever these two are having to make it easier for you." Sophia answers sitting down.
Violet makes the three pieces of toast then hands them to Ava, Kaci and Sophia.

Later on after everyone was I'm up, ready and had Had had breakfast they were all about to watch a movie when Violet's phone went off. She looks to see a message from the number.

"Meet me in the park now!"

Violet breath gets caught in her throat which everyone notices.
"You okay Vi?" Ava asks.
"Oh yeah I'm okay. I just need to go deal with something. I'll be back in a hour to a few hours. You guys can do anything you want. Just please don't burn my house down." Violet says causing them all to laugh.
"Don't worry Vi. We won't." Sam says before Violet leaves.

Violet makes it to the park and looks around. She hears branches behind her which had fall to the floor snap and she turns around and starts to take a few steps forward. She looks down to see a letter. She picks it up and find her name on the envelope. She opens it and begins to read it.

"Take this with you don't tell anyone you got it."

Violet looks to see a memory card. She puts the letter and memory card back into the envelope and puts the envelope in her bag before going back to her car. On the way back she stopped by the 'Toretto market and cafe' to get a few things so she had a reason for going out and leaving everyone. Violet soon makes it home and takes the box of stuff she got from the market/cafe into the garage before heading back into the main house.
"Hey guys I'm back." Violet says walking into the living room from the kitchen.
"Hey Vi! Everything okay?" Josh asks.
"Yeah just had a text from Dom asking me to go get some stuff from the market/cafe place he owns." Violet explains taking her coat, shoes and bag off before going over and sitting down on the sofa in between Sophia and Grace.
"Dominic Toretto owns a shop!?" Thomas says shocked.
"Yeah. It's called 'Toretto market and cafe' it belonged to my father but when he died being the oldest child it went to Dom." Violet explains. "I worked there for a few weeks when I first came back."
"How are you feeling? Behind here without Dom, Mia, Jakob? Or anyone else you grew up with here?" Sophia asks.
"It can get a bit lonely but it's okay." Violet says before pausing for a few seconds. "Do you guys want to watch the Harry Potter movies?"
"Yeah." Ava says before they Sam tart watching the movies.

However, Violet wasn't paying attention to the movie all she could think about was 'what was on that memory card'.