26: See You Together

Violet headed downstairs causing everyone to look at her

"El, can I talk to you for a moment upstairs?" Violet asks, causing everyone to look at each other confused before looking back at Violet.
"Sure." Ellie says, standing up before following Violet upstairs. "What's up?"
Violet goes over to her bedside cabinet and gets the envelope out of the draw before going back over to Ellie and handing the envelope.
"Did you leave this in here?" Violet asks.
Ellie opens it and looks at the pictures.
"Yeah I did. Someone knew we were friends and asked me to give them to you but told me to leave it in your room as a surprise for you." Ellie explains to her.
"Who?" Violet asks, sitting down on the bed.
"The guy in the photo shop. Said someone asked him to print them off for you." Ellie explains.
"Why didn't you just give them to me earlier?" Violet asks.
"I just said the guy in the photo shop told me to leave them in you room." Ellie says, sitting down next to her. "Is there something more to this?"
"Of course not. I just got really confused." Violet says.
"How did you know it was me?" Ellie asks.
"You were the only one to come upstairs besides me and Alec and when Alec came up I was here." Violet says, laughing causing Ellie to laugh as well.
"Well I guess that's true." Ellie says laughing as well. "I love you Vi and nothing is going to happen or come between us."
"Love you to El." Violet says, before her and Ellie hug and after a few moments the pull apart. "Come on let's go downstairs."
Ellie nods before they go downstairs and everyone turns to face them.
"Everything okay?" Ava asks as Ellie and Violet sit down.
"Everything's good." Violet says with a smile.

They all continue you talking before Ellie, Layla, Jason and Alec all went home while everyone else but Violet and Grace went to go get food. Violet was laying on her bed while Grace was sitting on the floor with her arms on the bed and her chin resting on them.
"So you seeing anyone yet?" Grace asks, Violet causing her to laugh.
"I like someone but we aren't dating." Violet says, with a small smile.
"Oh my God! Who! Is it Jason?!" Grace asks.
"What no!" Violet says laughing.
"Then who!?" Grace asks.
"Alec." Violet says, looking down.
"Oh my God! He totally Likes you back." Grace says.
"I know. But I'm just not ready for a relationship and Alec understands that and her told me her will wait for me. No matter how long it takes." Violet explains to her.
"That is so nice of him." Grace says, as they hear the front door opens.
"I know." Violet whispers, causing them both to laugh.
"We are back!" They hear Josh shout.
"We are coming." Violet calls back, before they go downstairs.
They make it downstairs and give out the food before they all go to the living room to eat.
"So what did you guys do while we were getting food?" Thomas asks Violet and Grace. before taking a bite of his food.
"We talked about Violet's crush." Grace tells them.
"Grace!" Violet says.
"Omg! Who is it!?" Kaci asks excitedly.
"Is it Jason?" Ava asks.
"No! Why does everyone think it's Jason!?" Violet says.
"It's Alec." Grace tells everyone.
"But haven't you guys been like best friends since you were kids?" Sophia asks.
"Not best friends." Violet replies. "We have just known each other."
"I kind of see you guys together." Josh says.
"Yeah well enough about me what about you guys? You guys have anyone new in your life?" Violet asks.
"Well I have a boyfriend called Blake but he is always travelling for work." Ava says.
"Aww." Violet says.
They continue talking and eating and after they finish eating they watch a few movies before going to bed.