65

It was a little while since the day in the field

It was a little while since the day in the field. Violet was hanging out out home looking through some old photo albums when she comes across a few photo of her and her dad.

 Violet was hanging out out home looking through some old photo albums when she comes across a few photo of her and her dad

"Miss you dad

"Miss you dad." Violet says to herself sadly thinking of all the memories she had with him, Dom, Jakob and Mia.
Violet was sad that her mother was never in her life but she didn't miss her. She wished she had a way to get to know her but she doesn't even know if she is still alive. For all she knows her mom could be dead.

Violet continued looking through the photo albums when her phone goes off. She looks to see that her sister Mia was calling her.
"Hey sis." Violet says after she answered the phone. "What's up?"
"Hey Vi. How are you?" Mia asks.
"I'm good. What about you?" Violet replies.
"I'm good. I thought I would check in as we haven't talked in ages. What are you up to today?" Mia answers.
"Well I was just looking at a couple of old photos albums then I was going to go to a lake dad toke us to a couple of times." Violet tells her. "What about you?"
"I don't think I have much planned. Vince is at work. I think our neighbour Rosa said something about the two of us going shopping but we haven't spoken in the last couple of days because she's been out of town. But she got back today so I am probably going to go round and ask her." Mia explains.
"Well that sounds fun." Violet says as there was a knock on the door. "I got to go someone's at the door. I will talk to you soon."
"Ok Vi. Talk to you soon." Mia says before Violet hangs up.

Violet puts her phone on the coffee table infront of her before getting up and going to answer the door. When she opens it there are two police officers.
"Good morning officers?" Violet says in a questioning tone.
"Are you Violet Toretto?" One of the officers asks.
"Yes I am." Violet Answers.
"Great." The other officer says.
"How can I help you?" Violet asks.
"We were wondering if we could question you about your brothers where abouts. Dominic Toretto." The first officer tells her.
"I haven't seen or heard from him in years. I have no clue where he is." Violet tells them.
"Well we would like you to come down to the station tomorrow for more questioning." The first officer tells her.
"Ok?" Violet says confused.
"Does 11am work for you?" The second officer asks.
"Yeah sure." Violet says.
"Ok. Thanks miss. Torreto." The second officer says before they both walk away.

Violet closes the door before leaning against it and sighing.
"Where the hell are you Dom?" Violet says to herself before going over to the sofa where she had left the photo albums.
She picks them all up and puts them in the cupboard before grabbing her phone and going into the kitchen. Once she makes it to the kitchen she calls Mia.
"Everything ok, Vi?" Mia asks seeming as they have only just talked.
"The cops where just here asking about Dom. They want me to go down to the station tomorrow for questioning." Violet says quickly.
"Ok, Vi. Clam down. Do you want me and Vince to come?" Mia asks.
"No. I just don't know what to do. I told them the truth but it seems like they didn't believe me." Violet tells her sister.
"Ok just breath." Mia tells her.
The two sisters continue to talk for a while before saying goodbye and Violet hangs up.

Violet was at a lake her dad use to take her, Dom, Jakob And Mia to. She was under the water but when she comes back up she sees Samuel walking towards her.
"Wow you finally are without Blake. Don't think I've seen you guys separate for weeks." Violet says causing Samuel to laugh. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"I was just on a walk and thought I would come see the lake. I had no clue you where here." Samuel says.
"Well I was under the water." Violet says getting out of the water.
"I know." Samuel says picking up her towel and handing it to her.
"Thanks." Violet says taking it before drying her hair.
"So what are you doing here?" Samuel asks as Violet ties the towel around her.
"My dad use to bring me and my siblings here. I come here whenever I need a break." Violet explains. "In some way it makes me feel connected to him and Jakob."
Samuel smiles before the pair continue to talk then they both go home.