61

It was a couple of days since everything that went down with Alexa, which was also her birthday

It was a couple of days since everything that went down with Alexa, which was also her birthday. Violet had been very distant with everyone besides Samuel. She felt like Samuel was the only one who really understood as he was there for her when she was going through it all those years ago. The messages hadn't stopped. If anything they had become more often.

Violet was sitting on her bed reading a book when she looks up and sees herself in the mirror that was opposite her bed. She stands up and walks over before sighing and looking back to the bed where her phone laid. She goes over and sits on her bed picking up her phone. She holds it in her hands for a ominous which was on her legs which was bouncing up and down.
"Come on Violet you can do this." Violet tells herself picking up the phone book next to her before flicking through the pages to find a number.
Once she finds it she dials it into her phone and rings it placing the phone to her ear.
"Hello?" The person on the other end asks once they answered the phone.
"Kenny Linder?" Violet says.
"Who's this!? How do you know who I am!?" Kenny asks.
"Don't you recognise my voice?" Violet asks standing up and walking over to the window and looking out of it. "Let me give you a clue. 1989. Number 17."
"Violet Torreto or is it Mia?" Kenny asks and Violet can tell that he is smirking.
"Take your pick. With what you have been doing recently. Or what your family has been doing who do you think it is?" Violet asks.
"Violet Torreto. What a nice surprise. Now. Why are you calling me?" Kenny asks.
"You need to stop sending people after me. First your daughter. Now you sent Alexa Dunn. You need to stop. Or else you will be the one you ends up hurt." Violet tells him.
"You really think you can hurt me. Your just a child." Kenny says.
"My brother hurt you. And he's only a few years older then me.". Violet reminds him.
"Why do you think I am send people after you? It's all his fault." Kenny says.
"Watch what you say Kenny. You never know who else could be listening." Violet says looking away from the window.
"Your little threats don't scare me Toretto. Your brothers may. But your just a little girl so I yours don't." Kenny tells her.
"I'm not a little girl anymore Kenny. I know how To kill a person. Don't let yourself be the first I kill." Violet tells him.
"See you around Torreto." Kenny says.
"See you around Linder." Violet says before hanging up. "Maybe sooner rather then later."

It was later in the day and Violet was hanging out with Samuel.
"So what's up?" Samuel asks.
"Why you ask?" Violet replies.
"You seem really relaxed. You haven't seemed like that since what went down with Alexa." Samuel tells her.
"Things are about to be over. This whole thing. Trust me. My life can go back to how it was when I first met you. Sure there will be small differences but not a lot."
Violet smiles before talking a sip of her beer causing Samuel to look at her confused.
"Let's do this." Violet says quietly to herself.
"What was that?" Samuel asks.
"Nothing." Violet says quickly before getting up and going to the kitchen to get another beer.