72

Violet was walking around a park near the hotel trying to clear her head after seeing Alec yesterday

Violet was walking around a park near the hotel trying to clear her head after seeing Alec yesterday. She had a coffee in her hand and her earplugs in listening to music. She was in her own little world. After she had done a few laps of the park and was about the leave someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around the see someone she thought she would never see again.
"Bethany?" Violet asks.
"Hey, Violet I thought it was you." Bethany says with a smile on her face.
"Oh my god it's been to long." Violet says hugging Bethany. "How was Paris? Where have you been you were meant to come back after a few months."
"Paris was good. And sorry I didn't come back when I was meant to I got caught up in some family stuff." Bethany explains to her.
"It's cool. How's things with the my street boy I haven't met. What was his name again? London?" Violet asks.
"Landon. London is a place." Bethany says with a laugh.
"But it can also be a name." Violet points out.
"True. But things were going well with him but a couple of weeks ago we decided to break it off. We both wanted different things. Entirely different things." Bethany explains.
"Oh I'm sorry." Violet says.
"It's fine. It was a mutual decision." Bethany tells her.
"Well if you need anything I am always a call away." Violet tells her causing Bethany to smile.
"Thanks Vi." Bethany says.

The two continue talking until a teenage girl comes over to them.
"Are you Violet Toretto?" The girl asks.
"Yeah I am. What's up?" Violet asks.
"Ummm... I'm a huge fan of the show you did when you were a teenager and I was wondering if I could get a photo." The girl tells her.
"Of course." Violet says with a smile before Bethany takes the girls phone and takes a photo.
"Thank you." The girl says with a smile taking her phone from Bethany before walking away.
Violet looks behind her watching the girl walk away before turning back to Bethany smiling and laughing a little.
"That was weird." Violet says with a laugh.
"Why was that weird?" Bethany asks.
"I haven't been recognised for years." Violet tells her. "I kind of forgot how it felt."
"Well now you remember." Bethany says with a laugh causing Violet to laugh as well.
"I better get back to the hotel before the others wonder where I am. Why don't you come with me I'm sure Ellie and Layla would love to see you." Violet tells Beth.
"Sure." Bethany says before they both get up and start to leave the park. "So what are you doing here anyway? We are like 3 or 4 hours away from where you live."
"Me, Ellie and Layla are on a road trip with a few friends. We are going everywhere. Didn't you meet Blake and Samuel?" Violet explains.
"Yeah I did." Bethany replies.
"Well they're with us as well." Violet tells her.
"Well I can't wait to see them all again." Bethany says. "Who are the other people you are with?"
"Our friends. Charlotte Jones, Toby Andrews, Ivy Mitchell, Lucas Madden and William Carter." Violet explains as the two walk down the road to the hotel.

Violet and Bethany head up to the room and before they walk in Violet turns to look at Beth.
"You wait out here and I will tell everyone I have a surprise then I will let you in." Violet tells her causing Bethany to nod.
"Ok." Bethany says before Violet walks into the room.
"Hey guys I..." Violet pauses seeing Alec and Jason in the room.
"Everything ok Vi?" Charlotte asks.
"Yeah umm... I got a surprise for you guys." Violet says before walking back over to the door and opening it before Bethany walks in.
"Bethany?" Ellie asks.
"Hey guys. Missed me?" Bethany asks before Ellie and Layla get up and hug her.

They all hug Bethany before introducing her to Charlotte, Toby, Ivy, Lucas and William. They all sit around a talk for hours with Violet and Alec making eye contact a few times.