90

It had been nearly a year since Violet had heard from Blake

It had been nearly a year since Violet had heard from Blake. She was still recovering from the betrayal of someone who she thought was her best friend but she was doing better. She was still in contact with Samuel, Toby, Lucas, William, Ivy, Charlotte, Ellie and Layla. She had also started to talk to Alexa a little bit again. After finding out what Alexa did was planned by Blake she felt bad for how she acted towards her so she wanted to apologise. She still hasn't talked to Alec. After everything the pair had gone through and all the stuff that had come between their friendship she decided it was probably best to end it. Letty had been staying with her since 6 months ago but she was leaving today. She went to Rio with her cousin Lily and Samuel. She saw her sister and brother in law for the first time in a few years. She had a loads of fun. She was happy to see her sister again and to spend time with her and her brother in law.

__________
Flashback #1
Violet, Lily and Samuel had landed in Rio. They walked out the gate and Violet instantly smiled seeing Mia and Vince waiting for them. Violet runs over to them and hugs Mia.
"I missed you." Violet says hugging her sister tightly.
"I missed you to, sis." Mia says hugging Violet back just as tightly.
Violet let's go and hugs Vince while Lily hugs Mia. After all the hugs are done with they all go to get Violet, Lily and Samuels bags before heading back to Mia and Vince's house.
End of flashback
__________

They spent a couple weeks there catching up and just enjoying there time together. Mia and Violet often talked about Dom. Mia did bring Jakob up but Violet decided it was best not to tell her as Mia didn't spend much time with Jakob and didn't want to make her feel bad for that.

__________
Flashback #2
"So how's Jakob? It would have been nice to see him as well." Mia asks causing Lily and Samuel to look at eachother confused.
"He's good. He's really busy at the moment." Violet tells her lying. "He would have loved to come with us tho."
"Ok." Mia says before going to help Vince in the kitchen.
"You didn't tell her?" Samuel asks.
"I can't." Violet tells them. "I don't know how to. How do you tell someone. 'You brother you haven't seen for years is dead.'"
"She deserves to know, Vi." Lily tells her causing her to sigh.
"I know but I will tell her when I am ready." Violet tells them causing both of them to nod before Mia and Vince come into the room.
End of flashback
__________

Violet still had not told Mia, Vince or Dom about Jakob. She wanted to but she felt like she couldn't.

After spending a couple weeks in Rio Lily, Violet and Samuel went back to England and Violet and Samuel surprised their friends from when they lived there when you they were teenagers.

__________
Flashback #3
Violet, Lily and Samuel had landed in England and where on their way to the park where Lily asked the others to meet to catch up. They didn't know that Violet and Samuel were with her as they wanted to surprise them.
They get to the park and Violet and Samuel hide behind a tree while Lily walk over to the group to start the plan on surprising them.
"Hey Lils." Ava says.
"Hey guys." Lily says.
"What up? Where have you been the past couple weeks?" Kaci asks.
"I went to see my cousin and her husband in Rio." Lily replies.
"Do you mean Violet's sister?"  Thomas asks her causing her to nod.
"Yeah. Talking about Violet." Lily says causing the others to look confused.
"What about her?" Grace asks.
"She's right behind you." Violet says stepping out from behind the tree causing them to look at at her.
"Omg!" Sophia says as they all run towards her and Violet meets them in the middle and hugs them all. "What!"
"I'm not the only one." Violet says causing them all to look confused.
"What do you mean?" Josh asks.
"Well I am here as well." Samuel says stepping out behind the tree.
"Sam!" Kaci tells as they all run over and hug him.
After they all sit down and catch up before going back home for the day.
End of flashback
__________

(Back to present day)
Violet was on a walk round the park because she was bored at home. She was finishing her walk and was about to get into her car to go home when she looks over to the other side of the park to see the last person she expected to see.

Brian O'Conner