27: Little Surprise

It was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping, when Violet heard a tapping sound at the window causing her to wake up

It was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping, when Violet heard a tapping sound at the window causing her to wake up. She slowly sits up and uses her elbows to keep her steady while she looks around the room confused. She reaches over to grasp her phone to check the time. She puts her phone back down on the bedside table before getting up and walking over to the window. She looks outside to see no one was there. She sighs before closing the curtains again then going over to her wardrobe. She changed into a baggy jumper and baggy trousers before putting her hair into a low messy bun. She heads downstairs quietly in hope not to wake anyone. Violet slowly heads into the kitchen and makes herself a glass of milk in hope it would help her fall back to sleep. While she was putting the glass into the sink she heard a crash and the sound of glasses and plates smashing. She looked down to see if she has drops the glass into the sink but she hadn't. She slowly put it in the sink before turning around to see smashed plates and glasses all over the floor. In that moment Samuel entered the room. He looks down at the plates before looking over at Violet who was now clutching the side and breathing heavily.
"You okay Vi?" Samuel asks, making his way over to her.
"I.I.I don't know." Violet says, her voice shaking with fear knowing who had probably down this.
"Come here." Samuel tells her pulling her into a hug.
"I mean I wasn't even over there so how did they fall?" Violet asks, while her and Samuel were still hugging.
"I have no clue." Sam says, pulling away a little but keeping his hands on her shoulder. "How about you go on and sit down in the living room and I will tidy this up."
"No it's okay. I can tidy it up. You can go back upstairs and go back to sleep." Violet says, going over to the corner but Samuel stops her by grabbing her wrist causing her to turn to look at him.
"Seriously. Go sit down. I will tidy this up then I will join you and we can watch a movie." Samuel tells her causing her to smile a little.
"Okay, thanks, Sam." Violet says.
"No problem, Vi." Sam says, before Violet heads to the living room.
Sam picks up all the glass and plate pieces up off the floor and puts them all in the bin. He then makes both him and Violet coffee before going into the living room with them both in his hands.
"Thanks Sam." Violet says with a smile as he puts both cups on the table in front of them before sitting down next to Violet.
"Thanks." Violet says.
"Of course, Vi." Sam says, picking up the control which was next to him and going to hand it to Violet.
"You can choice." Violet says tiredly.
"Are you sure?" Sam asks.
"Yeah I'm sure." Violet says, before leaning forward and taking a sip of her coffee.
They end up watching the second iron man before they go to head back up to bed.
Violet goes and takes the cup into the kitchen while Sam heads upstairs. While she was in her kitchen Violet's phone goes off. She pulls it out of her pocket and sees a text from the random person.

"Hope you liked my little surprise."

Violet sighs before putting her phone back into her pocket and washes the cups before also heading upstairs and going back to her room to go to sleep.