59

It was a few weeks since Violet had talked to Alexa about Alexa's past

It was a few weeks since Violet had talked to Alexa about Alexa's past. Violet was going to the beach with Ivy and Charlotte. Violet was getting ready when her phone goes off. She puts down her hairbrush and picks up her phone to see that Alexa was calling her.
"Hey Alexa." Violet says putting the phone on speaker and picking up her hairbrush up again and starting to brush her hair again.
"Hey Vi. I was just calling to see if you wanted to hangout." Alexa tells her.
"I'm going to the beach with Ivy and Charlotte maybe tomorrow." Violet tells her.
"I had no idea you guys were so close." Alexa says wearily.
"Yeah. Sorry. I just didn't want to tell you because of what happened between all of you guys in the past." Violet explains.
"It's fine. I understand." Alexa says.
"Ok. Well I better go. But I will see you soon." Violet says.
"Yeah of course. Bye A." Violet says.
"Bye Vi. Have a nice day." Alexa says before hanging up the phone.
Violet finished getting ready and puts are swim suit on and puts on some clothes on top before going downstairs and waiting for Ivy and Charlotte. Soon enough there is a knock on the door. Violet smiles before getting up and going over to answer the door. She sees Blake.
"Blake? What are you doing here?" Violet asks confused.
"I wanted to come see if you wanted to hangout." Blake tells her causing her to sigh.
"I can't sorry. I am hanging out with Ivy and Charlotte today. Alexa tomorrow. Maybe in a few days?" Violet explains.
"Yeah ok. A few days is fine. I will clear my calendar. See you then." Blake says before leaving and walking down the path past Ivy and Charlotte who were walking up the path.
"Hey girls!"  Violet says as they make it to the bottom of the steps.
"Hey Vi. What was that all about?" Ivy asks turning back to look at Blake who was getting into his car before looking back at Violet.
"He just wanted to talk about something that's all." Violet says as they all hug before walking back into the house.
"You like him don't you?" Charlotte says causing Violet to chock on the drink she was drinking before putting it down on the coffee table.
"What? Why would you say that?" Violet asks causing both girls to laugh.
"It's obvious you do. And it's obvious he likes you." Charlotte says.
"Ok. Even if I did like Blake like that. Which I don't. I still not ready for another relationship." Violet tells them.
"Ok. Ok. We won't push you." Ivy says before all the girls laugh.
"Do you want to head out to the beach now?" Violet asks.
"Yeah sure. Let's go." Ivy says before they all grab there bags and leave.

They make it to the beach and set up some towels before laying down and sun bathing. Charlotte sits up to get a drink.
"Guys look over there." Charlotte says causing Violet and Ivy to sit up.
"Where are we looking?" Violet asks.
"Over there." Charlotte says pointing over to two people walking towards them. "Isn't that Alexa and Blake?"
"Your right it is." Violet says before Alexa and Blake spot them and make their way over to them.
"Hey guy. Ivy, Charlotte long time no see." Alexa says.
"Yeah. Not long enough." Ivy says quietly but still loud enough for Alexa to hear.
"I heard that." Alexa tells her.
"I know. That was the point." Ivy says causing Alexa to roll her eyes.
"Ok. So what are you guys doing here?" Violet asks trying to stop the awkward silence.
"We decided as you weren't able to meet up with us we would meet up with each other and get to know each other." Blake tells her.
"Well that's nice." Violet says.
"Well we are going to go. See you guys around." Alexa says before grabbing Blake's arm and pulling him away.
Ivy and Charlotte lay back down while Violet watches Alexa and Blake walk away getting a bit suspicious about them.