20: Birthday Fun

Today was Violet's birthday and she was having breakfast with Lily when the front door opens then closes

"The girl squad is back together." Bethany says as her, Ellie and Layla enter the kitchen and Violet and a Lily get up to hug them.
"Hey girls." Lily says hugging Layla.
"Hey Lils." Layla says hugging her back.
They continue saying hello to each other before they all sit back down.
"So what's the plan for today?" Layla asks.
"I'm not sure. I think we should just see where the day takes us." Violet suggests.
"That sounds good." Ellie says.

After they had all ate and had a drink they headed out.
"Where do you guys want to go first." Lily asks as they makes it into town.
"How about we go get our hair and nails done." Violet suggest.
"Yes." Bethany says. "Finally. I needed to get my hair and nails done."
"Okay. let's go there's a place right up the street from here." Ellie says.
They get to the place and get their hair done first and straight after they get their nails done.
"Thanks guys you did a great job." Lily says, as they all leave the shop.
"You are such a crowd pleaser." Violet says with a laugh.
"I'm just trying to be friendly." Lily says as they walk to the next place they were going to.

They were on their way back to Violet's house when someone runs up behind them.
"Rar!" Alec says jumping on Violet's back causing her to jump.
"Alec!" Violet says hitting him on the shoulder.
"Happy birthday, Vi." Alec says hugging her.
"Thanks A." Violet says hugging him back.
"We'll carry on and give you guys some space." Lily says before her, Ellie, Layla and Bethany walk on ahead of them.
"So how's your birthday going so far?" Alec asks when they pulled away from the hug.
"It's okay. It is as bit upsetting as I don't have Jakob with me but besides that it's been a pretty good day." Violet says. "I was going home to watch a movie with Lily, Bethany, Ellie and Layla do you want to join us?"
"Yeah sure." Alec says before they start walking back to Violet's house.

When they get back all the girls are on the sofa waiting for them.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey!" Lily says. "What did you guys talk about?"
"Lils!" Violet say, laughing at how nosey she was being.
"Sorry. Now come on we are about to watch the movie." Lily says.
Alec and Violet take there shoes and coats of and Violet takes her bag off before they both go and sit down and Lily turns on the movie they where going to watch.

After the movie everyone beside Alec was going home.
"Thanks for amazing day girls." Violet says as she hugs each of them then they have a group hug then pull away.
"Of course Vi." Ellie says.
"We will see you tomorrow." Layla says.
They say bye then the three girls leave.

Violet walks into the kitchen where Lily and Alec where. They were talking but as soon as Violet walks in they go quite again.
"What we're you guys talking about?" Violet asks.
"Oh it's nothing I'm going up for a shower." Lily says before leaving.
Violet watches her leave confused before looking back at Alec.
"What were you guys talking about?" Violet asks.
"It's nothing to worry about, Vi." Alec says before his phone goes off. "It's Jason I need to go. He says it's important."
"Of course go on. I'll see you later." Violet says.
"Thanks Vi." Alec says hugging her before he leaves.
Violet sighs before going up stairs.
She phones Mia and talks to her for a hour before going downstairs having tea. After Tea Violet has a shower before going to bed.