69

The group were now in the town where Violet and Samuel grew up

The group were now in the town where Violet and Samuel grew up. Samuel still had his family home as they owned it. They were all staying there. It was quite a big house meaning they all had their own rooms. Violet and Sam where the first ones up again so they decided to go and get coffee for everyone.

"So how does it feel to be back home?" Violet asks as they walk down the street with the coffee's in their hands.
"It feels weird but cool." Samuel replies. "What about you?"
"Well it's not really my home. I only spent 7 or 8 years here. But it's the same as you." Violet says as they turn to the street Samuels childhood houses was on.
"Trust me. It's just as much my home as it is yours. Doesn't matter how many years you were here for." Samuel tells her causing her to smile.
"I guess." Violet says as they make it to the house. "Did you remember the keys this time?"
"Yes I did." Samuel says with a laugh remembering the time when they were teenagers he had forgotten the house keys and the two were stuck outside for 5 hours.
"Good because I don't want to be stuck out here for 5 hours again." Violet says.
"I know don't worry." Samuel says. "Can you hold this a minute?"
Samuel hands Violet one of the two drink holders her was holding as Violet was only holding one before he pulls out his keys from his pocket and unlocks the door. They walk inside to see everyone but Ivy sitting in the living room.
"We got coffee." Samuel says.
"That's where you guys went." Blake says as Violet and Samuel start handing out the drinks.
"Where's Ivy?" Violet asks.
"I think she's in the bathroom getting ready." Charlotte answers.
"Ok. I'll go upstairs and give her her drink." Violet says after they had handed everyone their drinks.

Violet heads upstairs to Ivys room. When she enters she doesn't see anyone. She goes over and sits on the bed waiting for Ivy to come back in which after 5 minutes she does.
"Oh hey Vi. Where did you and Samuel go off to?" Ivy asks after seeing Violet.
"Coffee." Violet says standing up and holding out the cup holder for Ivy to take her drink.
"Thanks." Ivy says. "Do you want to go down with the others?"
"Wait." Violet says grabbing Ivys arm as she turns around to leave.
"What's up?" Ivy asks.
"I didn't want to say anything to anyone but..." Violet says trailing off.
"What's up?" Ivy asks.
"Actually don't worry." Violet says. "It's nothing."
"Sure?" Ivy asks.
"I'm sure." Violet says. "Let's go down to meet the others. Maybe we could go to a mall me and Sam use to always go to."
Violet quickly leaves the room while Ivy watches her worriedly before following her out the room and down the stairs.
"Hey guys." Violet says sitting down between Charlotte and Ellie.
"Hey." Toby says.
"I was talking to Ivy and we were thinking we could go to a mall." Violet says. "To be more pacific the mall me and Sam use to go to when we were teenagers."
"Yeah. That sounds good." Sam says. "I haven't been there in forever."
"Ok. Let's go." Violet says quickly getting up.
"Ok. Calm down. Let us all go get our stuff at least." Ellie says laughing as everyone else gets up.
"Sorry I just can't wait to go there again." Violet says. "I will meet you guys outside."
Violet heads outside and wait for the others to come out and when they do they all walk to the mall and shop for a couple of hours.