47

It was a week since Alec had called Violet and Violet was waiting down town to meet Jason

It was a week since Alec had called Violet and Violet was waiting down town to meet Jason. She was sitting in a cafe in the middle of town with a coffee when the bell rings she looks up to see Alec. She rolls her eye and grabs her bag and gets up and getting ready to leave.
"Violet." Alec says.
"Hey Alec. I'm really sorry but I have got to go meet someone." Violet says.
"Jason." Alec says.
"What?" Violet asks confused.
"You were meeting Jason. Right?" Alec says causing Violet to look and him confused.
"What do you mean were?" Violet asks.
"Jason was never coming to meet you. He only said that so you would come." Alec explains.
"So you both set me up." Violet says shaking her head. "What do you not get! I want a break! You keep on trying to talk to me. But for now I don't want to talk to you so please. Just leave me alone. I'll call you next week."
Violet goes to walk away but Alec stops her by grabbing her wrist.
"Violet wait." Alec says as Violet turns around. "I love you."
"I love you to." Violet says before Alec let's go of her wrist and she walks off.

Violet was talking through a park near the cafe where Ashe was just with Alec's trying to clear her head when she sees Jason. She tries to ignore him and walk past him without being recognised but he still spots her.
"Violet!" Jason says. "Hey."
"Hi Jason." Violet replies.
"Everything ok?" Jason asks.
"Why did you pretend to want to meet me just so I would see Alec?" Violet asks.
"Well I wanted to help. I have barley seen you since everything happened." Jason explains.
"That doesn't mean you had to go behind my back!" Violet says. "We were going to meet but instead you sent Alec. I really wanted to hangout with you today."
"Then let's hangout." Jason says.
"No thanks. I'm just going to finish my walk then go home." Violet says before going to walk away. "Bye, Jason."
"Violet please!" Jason begs.
Violet just ignores him and continues to walk away. While she was walking away she bumped into someone.
"Sorry." Violet says before looking up to see Blake before laughing "You are just everywhere aren't you."
"Don't worry I'm not stalking you I was just here with my sister, niece and Nephew." Blake tells her laughing.
"I didn't know you had a sister." Violet says. "How long is she here for?"
"Yeah. She's only here for a couple of days because a lot of things went down you her and something me who lives here when she was a teenager." Blake explains.
"Ok well where is she I would love to meet her." Violet says.
"She uhh... she doesn't want to meet any of my friends. Just incase it leads to her meeting up with the person that stuff went down with." Blake explains causing Violet to be a bit confused.
"Ok?" Violet says confused.
"Sorry." Balance says.
"No,. No. It's fine." Violet says laughing before looking back to where she had left Jason to see Alec now with him.
"Isn't that Alec and Jason?" Blake asks.
"Yeah it is. I got to head home. I'll see you soon." Violet tells him.
"Ok." Blake asks. "See you soon."
Violet gives Blake a hug before walking away and heading back to the car.