82

It had been a couple weeks after Violet had gotten out of the hospital and she was really struggling to come to the terms with what happened

It had been a couple weeks after Violet had gotten out of the hospital and she was really struggling to come to the terms with what happened. Alec was meant to be her best friend. He had been since they were kids and he goes and does this. She really couldn't believe it. All she wanted to do was see him and ask why he did what he did. But she knew if she did see him things wouldn't go so well. It was probably the. Eat if they stayed away from eachother. No matter how hard to would be.

Violet was on a walk in the park trying to clear her head of all the recent events when someone runs up to her.
"What are you doing out alone?" Samuel asks.
"I just wanted to clear my head." Violet replies.
"You know you shouldn't be here alone. Who knows what could happen." Samuel says.
"I can protect myself Sam. It's in my blood. I was just surprised." Violet says.
"You will never see something like that coming Vi." Samuel tells her.
"I can protect myself Sam. You don't need to worry about me all the time." Violet tells him.
"Just let me walk you back home please." Samuel says.
"It's ok Sam. You live the other way." Violet tells him.
"No it's ok. I will walk you home." Samuel tells her causing Violet to playfully roll her eyes.
"Fine. If that's what you really want." Violet says causing Samuel to laugh.
"Thank you." Samuel says causing Violet to laugh as well.
"Let's get out of here." Violet says before they exit the park and make there way back to the Toretto's household.
"Do you need anything before I head home?" Samuel asks.
"No it's ok. Do you want a drink before you head home?" Violet asks.
"No it's ok. Just call me if you need anything ok." Samuel tells her.
"I will." Violet says unlocking the door. "I'll see you sometime soon."
"See you sometime soon." Samuel says before they quickly hug then Samuel heads home and Violet heads inside the house.

It was the afternoon and Violet had decided to visit Jakob's grave. She was knelt down sorting out the flowers as she felt tears come to her eyes. She toke a deep breath and closed her eyes before opening them again and looking at the floor before looking back at the headstone.

"Hey J. I miss you. Ever since you left everything had been so complicated. I didn't even get to say goodbye to you. I wish you were here. Things have not been the same. It's been a lot worse. Alec turned out not to be who I thought he was. They police keep coming and asking me about Dom. But there are a lot of positive things that have happened. I've made a bunch of new friends. They are amazing you would love them. But you loved most of my friends. I miss you J. But I will see you again. I know I will."

Violet kisses her hand before placing it on the headstone then gently leans her head against it as she feels tears flow down her cheeks. After a few moments she stands up and looks down at the headstone before walking back over to her car.

Violet was at home having pizza and watching a movie when there was a knock on the door.
"Vi it's Blake can I come in?" Blake asks.
"Coming." Violet says standing up and going over and answering the door for Blake.
"Hey. What's up?" Violet asks.
"Just wanted to come and check on you." Blake tells her.
"I'm ok. What about you?" Violet replies.
"I'm ok." Blake answers.
"Want to come in? I'm watching a movie while eating pizza." Violet suggest.
"Sure." Blake says.
Blake comes in and joins Violet watching the Movie and eating pizza before he heads home and Violet goes to sleep.