04: I Like You But I Still Love Him

Violet wakes up the next morning and goes and gets ready before going out to the kitchen and making some coffee before Ellie and Layla both walk into the room

"Morning!" Violet says with a smile.
"Morning girl!" Ellie says before making her and Layla a coffee each before there is a knock at the door.
"who is here this early?" Violet asks.
"It's the guys." Ellie says before going and answering the door.
"Hey!" Jason says walking into the kitchen with Ellie and Alec.
"Hey." Layla replies with a smile.
"Do you guys want some coffee?" Violet asks.
"Coffee sounds great." Alec says.
Violet makes the two boys some coffee before they all go and sit in the living room.
"So why are you guys here so early?" Violet asks taking a sip of her drink. 
"Just felt like coming round." Jason replies also taking a sip of his drink.
"Cool." Violet says.
"Vi. Can I actually talk to you a minute?" Alec asks.
"Sure." Violet says confused before her and Alec leave the room and go into the kitchen. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Why did you lie about what you did when you were gone?" Alec asks.
Violet sighs before grabbing her coffee that she put on the side before taking a sip and setting it back down.
"I lied because I was trying to move on from that time of my life. Not the people in it but the stuff that happened. Stuff that I am not proud of happened. I also wrote a book to try and help me move on from it. But as I said to Dom I only sold around 5 books. So I kind of gave that up to live a normal life out of the public eye." Violet explains.
"I'm sorry if I over stepped by asking." Alec says.
"It's okay." Violet tells him.
"Can I tell you want I wanted to tell you at the beach?" Alec asks.
"You mean when I caught you kissing that girl?" Violet asks.
"Yeah then." Alec says with a awkward laugh.
"Okay. Go ahead." Violet says sitting down on one of the chairs around the table.
"I really like you, Vi. Like a lot. I didn't want to hurt you but that girl just came up to me and kissed me and you came in at the wrong time. I really do like you though. And I would do anything to get you to see that." Alec explains.
"I can see that, Alec. I really can. And I do still kind of like you but..." Violet says, standing up but is cut of by Alec kissing her. Violet kisses him back for a few seconds before pulling away and laughing. "Can I finish what I was saying now?"
"Sure go ahead." Alec says laughing as well.
"I like you but I still love Brian." Violet says looking down.
"You mean the guy that lied about being a cop?" Alec asks.
"Yeah. Let me guess Dom told you?" Violet says with a sigh.
"Actually it was Mia and Vince." Alec corrects her.
"Oh okay. But Alec, I do want to be with you but I just need a bit of time." Violet tells him. "I really hope you understand."
"Of course I understand. And I will be here waiting for you." Alec says with a smile.
"Thank you." Violet says before her and Alec hug then go back into the living room the the others.