58

It had been a couple days since Violet had met Charlotte, Ivy, Toby, Lucas and William

It had been a couple days since Violet had met Charlotte, Ivy, Toby, Lucas and William. She had started to talk to them and they had grown to be close friends. She still hasn't talked to Alexa about what they had told her but she planned on doing it today. She was at home when there was a knock on the door. Violet goes over and answers the door to see Ivy and Charlotte.
"Hey guys." Violet says with a smile. "What are you guys doing here?"
"We thought you could use some surf port when you talk to Alexa." Ivy tells her.
"Thanks but I really think I should do it by myself. If you guys come then it may get a bit messy after what you said happened." Violet explains.
"Ok well the least we could do is wait with you until you go meet her." Charlotte says.
"Thanks guys. That would be nice." Violet says before they walk into the kitchen.
"So when are you going to meet her?" Ivy asks.
"In a hour. She is coming here." Violet tells them.
"Ok we will have a drink then go so we aren't here when she gets here." Ivy tells her.
"Ok." Violet says before grabbing them all a beer and handing it to them then walking into the living room and sitting down of the couch.
"So how do you think the conversation is going to go?" Charlotte asks.
"I think if I play my cards right it will go ok. I know what I am going to say and how I am going to say it so I guess we just have to wait and see how it goes." Violet explains. "I just don't want to lose her because she is my best friend."
"If you lose her you lose her but you still got everyone else. And even tho we haven't known each other you got us, Toby, William and Lucas." Ivy tells her.
"Thanks." Violet says before hugging them both before pulling away.
"I think we better go before Alexa gets here. Good luck." Ivy says as they all stand up.
"Thanks guys." Violet says as they walk towards the front door.
They leave and Violet grabs the bottles that was left on the coffee table. She goes into the kitchen and throws them away before there was a knock on the door.
"Coming." Violet calls.
Violet goes over and answers the door and sees Alexa.
"Hey Vi. You said you wanted to talk to me?" Alexa says as she walks into the house.
"Well good job for knocking for once." Violet says with laugh causing Alexa to look at her and scrunch up her face jokingly.
"So what did you want to talk about?" Alexa asks as she sits down.
"Ummm... I recently met some people." Violet says as she sits next to Alexa. "And they said they know you."
"What's their names?" Alexa asks.
"Charlotte Jones, Ivy Mitchell, Toby Andrews, Lucas Madden, William Carter." Violet says.
Alexa's face instantly falls.
"What... what did they tell you?" Alexa asks getting nervous.
"They told me about how you drugged Charlotte and they told me about some other stuff. So I just wanted to ask if it was true." Violet explains to her. "So is it? True."
"Yes it's true. But I have changed. I promise. I would never do what I did to them to you." Alexa says. "I promise."
"I know you changed." Violet says with a smile. "Don't worry."
Alexa and Violet hug before pulling away.
"I'm going to go get a drink. Do you want one?" Violet asks.
"No thabks. I got a date to get to." Alexa says.
"Really with who?" Violet asks.
"That's a secret." Alexa says before hugging Violet then leaving.

It was later that night and Violet was getting ready for bed when she heard something downstairs. Violet goes over to her bedroom door and opens it.
"Hello?!" Violet shouts downstairs.
When no one replies she heads downstairs as she makes it downstairs she feels someone push her into a table. She looks to see some in all Black.
"Who are you?" Violet asks before the person runs towards her.
The person punches her in the face a few times before the person gets thrown off her. She looks up to see Samuel punching the person.
"Sam!" Violet says weakly but he didn't hear her. "Sam!!"
That time Samuel heard her and looked towards her and looks angry before looking back at the person.
"You stay away from her." Samuel says before grabbing the person by the top of the hoodie they were wearing and opening the door before throwing them out of the house. Samuel then runs over to Violet.
"You ok." Samuel asks helping her up.
"Yeah I'm ok." Violet says touching her cheek out flinches when she feels a cut there.
"Here." Samuel says grabbing her arm and guiding her to the sofa. "Sit down. I will go get some ice and something to clean the cut then I will call the others."
Samuel goes to the kitchen and gets the stuff meanwhile Violet gets a text.

"Luckily your little boyfriend came to save you. Wont be so lucky next time."

Violet's breath catches in her throat before Samuel comes in.
"Do you know who that was?" Samuel asks.
"I have no clue." Violet says as Samuel starts the clean the cut causing her to move back a bit because of the sting.
"I need to clean it, Vi. Or else it's going to get infected." Samuel tells her causing Violet to nod.
"Ok." Violet says.
"Ok keep still." Samuel tells her.

Samuel finishes cleaning the cut before helping Violet I'm up to bed and handing her the ice pack.
"When you are done just leave it on the side and I'll come get it later. Get some rest. I'll call all the others and we will be downstairs."

And that's what happened. Samuel called Ellie, Layla, Blake, Charlotte, Ivy, Lucas, William and Toby. The only person who couldn't make it was Blake. All the mean time Violet was upstairs sleeping.