54

Violet was at home chilling out

Violet was at home chilling out. It was a couple of days since Samuels party. Violet and Alexa had been hanging out every day since. Everybody had a bad feeling about Alexa but Violet didn't see it. She enjoyed hanging out with Alexa. She thought nothing else mattered. Violet was about to go meet Alexa down town but Alexa had to go see her grandparents before so Violet was waiting for her to call her so they could meet up. She was watching TV when there was a knock on the door. Violet pauses the show she was watching before getting up and answering the door to see Layla and Ellie.
"Hey guys. What's up?" Violet asks letting the two girls into the house.
"We need to talk to you." Layla tells her.
"What's up?" Violet asks.
"We have a bad feeling about Alexa." Ellie tells her best friend.
"What are you talking about?" Violet asks. "Alexa is a amazing person."
"She is your best friend Vi. So you won't see it. But we do. She's up to something." Ellie replies causing Violet to roll her eyes.
"As you said. She's my best friend so I know her better then anyone. She's a good person and she is not up to something." Violet says.
"Yes she is Vi! She practically forced you to go out drinking!" Layla says.
"No she didn't I made that decision by myself. Alexa had nothing to do with it." Violet replies getting angry.
"Violet! Seriously just hear us out. Please." Ellie begs.
"No. Please just leave. I don't want to hear this right now." Violet says causing both Ellie and Layla to sigh.
"Ok. We will. But we aren't done with this." Ellie says before her and Layla leave.
Violet sighs before her phone goes off. She looks to see a message from Alexa saying she's ready to meet and will be at Starbucks in 10 minutes.
Violet smiles and replies before grabbing her bag and leaving.

On her way her phone starts ringing she looks to see that Blake was calling her.
"Hey B." Violet says after she had answered the phone.
"Hey Vi. I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up." Blake tells her.
"I am meeting up with Alexa but I am sure she won't mind you joining if you wanted to." Violet replies.
"About that." Blake says awkwardly.
"Come on not you to." Violet says annoyed.
"What do you mean by that?" Blake asks.
"Ellie and Layla came to my house just now and said about how Alexa was up to something." Violet explains.
"I think the same as them but if you don't think that then it's ok. Just be careful." Blake tells her.
"I will." Violet says. "I am a Toretto after all." Blake laughs.
"So how are you feeling?" Blake asks.
"Good. Why wouldn't I?" Violet asks.
"Your hangover a couple days ago." Blake says.
"I didn't drink that much. It wasn't bad." Violet tells him.
"Violet, you were drunk as hell!" Blake says causing Violet to laugh.
"Ok maybe I was." Violet says as she makes it to Starbucks and seeing Alexa waiting for her. "I got to go Alexa is waiting for me."
"Ok. Bye Vi." Blake says.
"Bye B." Violet says before hanging up and walking into Starbucks.

"Hey Alex." Violet says walking over to Alexa who was sitting in the corner of the room.
"Hey Vi." Alexa says standing up and hugging Violet. "I would have got you a drink but I didn't know what you get."
"It's ok. I'll go get one now I will be back." Violet says before walking away.
Violet goes and gets a drink before heading back over and placing her drink on the table.
"You ok?" Alexa asks.
"Yeah I'm just going to pop to the loo I will be back." Violet says before walking away. When she comes back she sees Ellie and Layla standing by Alexa shouting at her but not loud enough that the attention from other customers was on them. "What's going on?"
"Alexa just put something in your drink!" Ellie tells Violet.
"Come on. Stop with this." Violet tells them annoyed and rolling her eyes.
"Your just jealous she is hanging out with me more then she is with you." Alexa says.
"we're not! Seriously Vi! She put something in your drink." Layla tells her.
"I think it's best you guys leave." Violet says sitting down.
The two girls sigh before leaving. They look back to see Violet looking down at her drink and Alexa looking at them smirking. They both sigh before leaving the building.