34- The Other Girl and Flowers

It had been a few days since Violet had last seen Alec

It had been a few days since Violet had last seen Alec. They had arranged to meet up each day but Alec kept on cancelling and not telling her why. Violet was get suspicious about the whole thing but she trusted Alec And that he would never hurt her again. She still couldn't help the feeling that something was going on but she didn't know what. She knew it couldn't have been that bad, if it was Alec would have told her by now. Wouldn't he?

Violet was sitting at her desk on her laptop responding to emails and watching Netflix when she heard a loud knock at the door. Violet shuts down her laptop before closing the lid then leaving her room and walking downstairs as there is another knock at the door.
"I'm coming!" Violet shouts as she gets to the bottom of the stairs and walks over to the door. When the door opens she sees Samuel.
"Samuel?" Violet asks, hugging him.
"Hey Vi." Samuel says, hugging her back.
"Come in!" Violet says, as they pull away and before Samuel enters the house. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since the others left."
"Yeah I know I've just been catching up with family." Samuel answers. "But yeah I'm good. How have you been?"
"I've been good. Me and Alec are going strong. Besides the fact that I haven't seen him in a few days." Violet tells him.
"Well that's good." Samuel says, as they walking into the kitchen.
"What do you want to drink?" Violet asks.
"Could I have a beer?" Samuel asks.
"Of course." Violet says, grabbing two beers out of the fridge and handing one to Sam. "So how is things going with you family?"
"There good. It's nice seeing them again." Samuel says. "We have caught up on so much. It's really nice. I missed it."
"That's good. I'm so happy for you."Violet tells him with a smile.
"Thanks. What about you?" Samuel asks. "Have you talked to Lily, Mia or Dom?"
"I haven't talked to Mia or Dom for over a year and the last time I talked to Lily was a few weeks ago." Violet explains. "But I was planning on FaceTiming Lily tonight."
"Well that's good." Samuel says as they both walk into the living room.
"Yeah. But I haven't talked to her I was just going to wing it." Violet says with a laugh.
"That does sound like you." Samuel says with a laugh.
"I know." Violet also says with a laugh. "I was planning on going and walking around town this afternoon. What to join me?"
"Yeah." Samuel says. "Yeah. I would love to. It will give us a chance to catch up."

After Sam and Violet had finished there drinks they left the house and got into Samuel's car before they both head down town. They had been walking around for a hour when Samuel stopped in a cafe to get them some drinks. Violet was looking around when her eyes caught something. Alec talking with another girl. As Alec looks over towards her Violet looks away in hope he didn't catch her looking at him which luckily he didn't.
Within a few minutes some was now standing beside Violet.
"For you." Violet looks to see Alec holding flowers.
"Yeah?" Violet asks looking at him.
"Yeah." Alec says with a smile.
"Or are they for that girl you were just talking to." Violet asks, leaning on the table behind her which had no people on.
"You saw that didn't you?" Alec asks.
"What do you think?" Violet asks crossing her arms still leaning on the table.
"She's just someone I met while you were gone." Alec tells her. "But that doesn't matter now. You are the only one who matters to me now."
"Promise?" Violet asks.
"I promise." Alec says, before they hug as Samuel comes out.
"Hey Alec." Samuel says.
"Oh hey Sam." Alec says as Sam hands Violet her drink.
"I'm so sorry I had no idea you were here if I knew you were here I would have brought you a drink." Samuel tells him.
"It's okay don't worry." Alec says with a laugh before they all start catching up.

After a while Samuel goes home and Alec and Violet head back to hers to watch a movie.