63

Violet was with Ivy going down town and getting drinks when they bumped into Samuel and Blake

"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey." Samuel replies.
"I swear you guys are always together." Ivy says causing them all to laugh.
"You guys have got a real bromance going on." Violet says while they are all still laughing.
"Anyway. We were on our way to meet Charlotte, Toby, Lucas and William. Do you want to join? We were going to call Ellie and Layla as well." Ivy tells the two boys.
"Yeah sure." Samuel says. "Where are you meeting them?"
"At the park down the road we are going to have a get together." Violet tells him. "Seeing as we haven't seen the three boys for a while now."

They make it to the beach and everyone was already there. Including Ellie and Layla.
"How did you two get here so quickly I only just called you?" Samuel asks.
"We were in the area anyway." Ellie tells them. "So we came straight here."
"Well it's lovely to see you guys." Violet says hugging Layla before hugging Ellie.
"How has everyone been?" Ivy asks.
"Good." Everyone replies.

After a few hours of sitting and talking Violet looks over towards the ocean and sees some people surfing. It takes her back to when Brian taught her to surf. It was one of the days they had away from the team while they were dating and they went to the beach. Brian had rented out two surfboards for the day and spent the whole day teaching Violet to surf. It was safe to say she wasn't very good at it to start with but by the end of the day she was really good. They watched the sunset while cuddling on the beach before headlong back home. The thought of that day brought tears to her eyes thinking about Brian and everything that happened. She just couldn't get Brian out of her mind no matter how much she tried and how much she hated it.
"Vi?" Blake asks.
"Yeah?" Violet asks looking back to the others.
"Are you ok?" Ivy asks.
"Yeah I'm good just thinking." Violet says.
"About what?" Layla asks.
"Ummm... surfing." Violet says not wanting to say the full truth.
"Do you know how to surf?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah. Umm.. my ex taught me." Violet says.
"Could you show us some surfing?" Charlotte asks.
"I'm probably not that good anymore as I haven't done it in years." Violet explains.
"I'm sure you are still amazing." Samuel tells her.
"Well I haven't got the right stuff." Violet says.
"You can by some from the shop up there. I'll go get you it." Blake says getting up.
"Are you sure?" Violet asks.
"Of course." Blake says.
"Ok." Violet says nervously before they all walk to a shop to get a surfboard and a wetsuit.

After a hour Violet was out on the ocean showing the group some surfing.

"Violet that was amazing!" Toby tells her.
"Thanks." Violet says with a smile. "Honestly I have never felt more free then I just did doing that. I might actually start doing it more often."
"You definitely should you were amazing out there. You are a natural." Lucas tells her.
"It toke a whole day of my ex teaching me to actually be able to do it. At the start I couldn't even stand up on the board." Violet explains.
"Still I don't think any of this could have learnt to do that in a month let alone a day." William says.
"Thanks guys." Violet says with a smile.