25: How Did You Get In?

Violet was hanging out with Ava, Sophia, Kaci, Grace, Ellie and Layla while the boys had gone out for the day

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Ava asks, while they are all sitting in the leaving room having a beer.
"I think we should just stay in and have a chill day. If that's okay with you guys." Grace tells them all, looking at Violet as it was her house that they were at.
"Yeah I don't see a problem with that." Violet says, looking at everyone else to see if they agreed with her.
"Yeah sure we can do that." Ellie says finishing her beer. "Is it okay if I go get another?"
"Of course. There on the bottom self of the fridge." Violet tells her.
"Thanks." Ellie says, getting up and walking into the kitchen and after a few seconds she comes back with a new bottle. "Shall we listen to some music?"
"Yeah that sounds like fun." Layla says. "I'll see what kind of songs I can find."
Layla starts looking through songs before a smile comes to her face.
"What are you smiling at?" Violet asks.
Layla just smirks at her before playing the song. Everyone cheers while Violet just covers her face embarrassed as one of her old songs start to play. They all laugh while Grace and Ava try to get her hands away from her face.
"Really L! Really!" Violet shouts, in a joking tone, before taking a sip of her beer.
"Come on Vi! perform for us!" Kaci says.
"No thanks I'm good." Violet says, placing her beer back down on the table in front of her.
"Come on, Vi! I'll do it with you!" Grace says, trying to pull Violet to her feet. "Come on!"
"No thanks." Violet says refusing to get up.
"Okay, okay! I'll put on another song then." Layla says. "But don't think your getting out of it that easily. We will get you to do it."
"Sure." Violet says, unconvinced while Grace goes and sits back down and Layla picks another song.

After a few hours of the girls just listening to music and chilling out the boys come back.
"Hey!" Kaci says, as the boys walk into the house.
"Hey." Alec replies.
All the boys take their coats and shoes off before going over and joining the girls.
"Lucky this living room is big enough to fit us all in." Jason says.
"Yeah it is." Violet says, with a laugh.
They all talk for a while before Violet's phone goes off. She looks to see the random number had texted her again.

'Go up to your room I left something for you.'

"Umm... I have to go get something from my room. I will be back in a minute." Violet says before running upstairs.

Violet had been upstairs for a while looking for whatever this random number had left for her. She was still looking when she heard someone's  voice causing her to turn around.
"Hey Vi. You okay?" Alec asks her.
Violet turns around still scanning the floor her with lips together before she looks up at him and nods taking a few steps towards him.
"Yeah. I'm good just looking for something." Violet says, before seeing a envelope on her bedside table she looks at it for a few seconds before hearing Alec talk again snaps her out of her thoughts.
"You want me to help look?" Alec asks.
"Oh no. Don't worry I'll be down in a few minutes." Violet says.
"You sure?" Alec asks, seeing Violet acting weird.
"Yep." Violet answers, popping the p.
"Okay." Alec says, before slowly leaving the room.
Once she had heard Alec go downstairs she rushed over and grabbed the envelope off the bedside table and sat down on the bed. She opened it to find all the photos she looked at on the memory stick.
"What?" Violet says to herself.
Sure the person had access to the photos but they were the exact ones she looked at. And there weren't any less or extra. And there were more photos on the stick. How did they know which ones she looked at? At least she knew now that the person still had the photos. Unless they got them printed off before giving Violet the stick. Violet quickly put the photos back in the envelope before putting the envelope in her bedside table draw. As she does that her phone goes off. She looks to see the random person had messaged her.

"Like the photos?"

Violet sighs before decided to message back.

"How did you know what photos I looked at? And how the hell did you get the envelope into my house?"

Violet waits a few moments before she gets a reply.

"I have my ways Toretto, maybe you should ask your friend."

No one had come upstairs besides her and Alec who were together.

Besides Ellie!