07: Cheating Boyfriend

Violet was having a chill out day after the many days she had spent with her friends

Violet was having a chill out day after the many days she had spent with her friends. She was about to start watching a movie when there was a knock on the door. Violet let's out a sigh before putting the remote down and going over to answer the door. Only to see Bethany.
"Hey Beth!" Violet says happily.
"Hey Vi. Can I talk to you?" Bethany asks.
"Of course. Come in!" Violet says opening the door wider so Bethany could step into the house. They walk in the kitchen before Violet turns to look at Bethany and asking "So what do you want to talk about?"
"I need your help with something." Bethany says looking down.
"Which is?" Violet asks confused.
"I think my boyfriend is cheating on me and I really want to find out." Bethany explains.
"I guess I could set you up with one of my friends on a date." Violet replies.
"Really? You would do that for me?" Bethany asks a little bit shocked.
"Of course. Give me a minute to give him a call then we can go meet him." Violet says before leaving the room to call the person she was thinking about.

A hour later Violet and Bethany arrive at a house before walking over to the door and Violet knocks then the person answers.
"Hey guys!" The person says.
"Hey." Violet replies.
"Come in." The person tells them before they step inside the house. "So what did you need my help with?"
"My friend Bethany here thinks that her boyfriend is cheating on her and we need to make him jealous. So we were wondering if you could go on a date with her. All you need to do is go to a restaurant talk, eat and have fun I will sort everything else out." Violet explains.
"Oh umm..." the person says.
"J please." Violet begs.
"Fine." Jason says rolling his eyes. "I'll do it."
"Thank you!" Violet says with a sigh of relief. "I'll go call Daniel. Come on Beth we will go get your outfit. Is it okay for Beth to get ready here?"
Jason agrees before Violet and Bethany go to get Bethany's stuff she needs to get ready. While Bethany was getting ready Violet calls Daniel.
"Okay it's all set. Thanks for doing this." Violet says to Jason.
"No problem." Jason says.
"Okay. I am going to go help Beth." Violet says before going upstairs.
"It's a go." Violet says walking into the room.
"Thank you so much!" Bethany says.
"No problem. In all honesty it feels nice to be doing this type of stuff. Me and my friends use to always do this type of things." Violet tells her.
"Really?" Bethany asks.
"Yeah. I mean what teenage girl didn't do that?" Violet asks.
"Me! I would of never done that!" Bethany tells her.
"Really?" Violet asks.
"No! Why would I?!" Bethany exclaims causing them both to laugh.
"Because it's fun!" Violet says as they stop laughing and Bethany finished getting ready.

They go downstairs and Jason drives them to the restaurant and drops Violet of just down the street so then Daniel definitely doesn't see. Violet walks into the restaurant to see Daniel already there sitting down.
"And we're back." Violet says with a sigh before walking over to him.