39

Violet was in town when she saw Blake walking over to her

"Hey Vi." Blake says with a smile.
"Hey." Violet says.
"I got a few friends coming for a party would you like to join?" Blake asks.
"Sure. What time?" Violet asks.
"5." Blake tells her.
"Ok. Do you want me to invite Alec, Jason, Bethany, Layla and Ellie?" Violet asks.
"If you want to sure." Blake tells her.
"Ok is it at your house?" Violet asks.
"Yeah it is." Blake answers.
"Ok guess I'll see you later then." Violet says.
"Bye." Blake says.
"Bye." Violet says before walking away.
Violet heads home to Ellie and Layla waiting outside her house.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey Vi." Ellie says.
"How are you guys?" Violet asks.
"We are good. How are you?" Layla replies.
"I'm good. Do you guys want to come in? Or we can go out and get lunch." Violet suggests.
"Yeah let's go out for lunch." Ellie says.
"Ok. Let's go." Violet says before the free of them had to a nearby cafe. "Also we have been invited to a party Blake is having."
"Ohh fun. We need to go dress shopping then, like right now." Layla says excitedly.
"I was just planning on throwing a jacket over this and being down with it. I don't think we should get dresses. It's a bit to fancy." Violet explains to them causing them to looking at her confused.
"What do you mean. 'To fancy'" Ellie asks.
"It's just a small party with a few of his friends, me and you guys as well as possibly Alec and Jason." Violet explains.
"Are you sure?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah. I need to call Alec and Jason while we are walking." Violet says pulling out her phone to call Alec and Jason. "They are both are coming. The parties at 6 so we are meeting at 6:15 at mine having a few drinks then heading to the party."
"Ok." Layla says as they get to the cafe.

Around 5;45 the 3 girls are up in Violet's room getting ready. Bethany had joined them and was joining them at the party. They were all redoing their hair and makeup and getting changed if they wanted to. They were all done by 6:05 and went downstairs to wait for Alec and Jason who soon arrived.
"Hey." Alec says as him and Jason enter the house and he goes over and kisses Violet.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile once they had pulled away.
"You guys are so cute." Bethany says causing everyone to laugh and Violet to hide her head in Alec's chest.
"I'll go get us some drinks." Violet says before leaving the living room and heading into the kitchen to get them all some beers.
"I will go help her." Ellie says following Violet close behind.
"Hey El. You can go sit down. I got this." Violet tells her.
"No it's fine. I want to help." Ellie tells her grabbing a couple bottles of beer out of the fridge.

They have a couple of drinks before leaving Violet's house at 6:45 and heading to the party at Blakes which was a 10 minutes drive away from Violet's house.

They get to the party have a lot of fun and dances for hours with eachother, Blake and his friends before they all go back to Violet's house and they crash.